Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out for a drink

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Out for a drink Empty
PostSubject: Out for a drink   Out for a drink EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:01 am

"You bloody frog, you know you cheated, just admit it!" The Brit was upset, furious even. The stupid frenchman had humiliated him again in front of his students.
The slythrin headmaster had changed for the evening, back into his plain dress shirt and tie, he still insisted on wearing his cloak for he knew that by the time they headed back to the castle it would be at least mildly chilly.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Out for a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink   Out for a drink EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:28 am

"I didn't cheat really," Francis replied, smiling at Arthur. He wore one of his more simple robes over his dressy clothes, though, that wasn't out of the normal for the Frenchman. "I simply.. Went a bit extreme, non?" He smiled and shrugged. He didn't think it was that big a deal, but of course, Arthur did.
"Just order a drink and be happy, d'accord?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Out for a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink   Out for a drink EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:15 am

"I bit extreme my arse, you forgot that it's the introductory duel on top of it all.." He grumbled, waving to the barmaid "Bring us a bottle of Firewhisky!"

He leaned into the table, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "I even had to punish one of my own house because of you!"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Out for a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink   Out for a drink EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Francis patted Arthur's back lightly. "Come now. It's not my fault she was harassing you. She just, ah.. Always wants to be the smartest and the head of the class. I know she hates my class. Probably because there are some students better than her." He shrugged and put his arm around the fellow teacher.

"Just drink and be merry."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Out for a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink   Out for a drink EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:29 pm

"Why must they be so competitive?" he grumbled, not really realizing the ironic part of the comment.

Gripping his mug and shrugging off the other's arm, he so wasn't drunk enough for that shit yet, he took a long gulp of the whiskey, letting out a hissing breath as it burned just a but much going down.

And with a second gulp, he could already feel his body slipping into drunkard land, no way in hell would he let Francis think he was a lightweight though, as he always is.

"You're a bloody asshole, y'know that Francis?"
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Out for a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink   Out for a drink EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Francis laughed upon hearing Arthur's words. "Oui, so you've said. Many many times," he teased, sipping his own drink. He shook his head a bit.

"Honestly, am I really that bad? I just enjoy teasing you on occasion. Certainly I'm not as bad as say, your brothers or something. Non?" He looked over at Arthur. He could tell the Briton was slipping a bit, it was always easy to tell when he was going to get drunk. Francis shook his head slightly and looked forward, taking a small gulp of his beverage.

"You're just a bit crabby."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Out for a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink   Out for a drink EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:20 pm

"Crabbeh!?" He slurred out, shooting him a glare and shaking his glass at him.

"Now you ear me you damn Frenchman! Ye didn't 'ave ta grow up with that bullshit like ah did. Always gettin picked on 'n kicked 'round..." His disposition turned from angry to sad in a few seconds and he flopped back into his seat.

"Stupid bloody half-siblings..." He grumbled, trying to gobble down the rest of his tall drink, but only effectively spitting a mouthful back up because he accidentally inhaled a little of it, sending him into a vicious coughing fit.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Out for a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink   Out for a drink EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Francis rolled his eyes and leaned back along with Arthur, reaching over to pat his back lightly.

"There there. I understand you went through a rough time, mon cher, mais, that doesn't mean you must take it out on everyone now. That means you be as nice as you can be, to make people have better times than you had, since you know how much it sucks to be treated poorly," he suggested with a small shrug. He quickly ordered a water and scooted the cup over towards the Briton.

"Drink this, slowly. If you want to keep drinking alcohol than at least don't rush into it," he said. He studied Arthur, his blue eyes slightly full of worry.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Out for a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink   Out for a drink EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:42 pm

He took the water and took a long sip to calm his fit, grumbling a little about frothy drinks, before looking pout-fully at his lover and friend.

"Y'don't know what's it's like... seein' kids like that just makes me wanna smack 'em..." he further explained this with a swing of his fist through the air, knocking over his empty mug. He startled himself and picked it back up after a little bit of fumbling.

He leaned against the Frenchman, holding the water in his hands for a minute, thinking about something. "Ye really do care about me in the end though, huh?" His voice started to break a little, he was getting to the point of his drunkness where he started to show his emotions, he knew he was, and he tried to hide it by taking a few more long sips of his water.

"Even though you're a pain in the ass most of the time..."
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy

Francis Bonnefoy

Out for a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink   Out for a drink EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Francis smiled sincerely. He didn't respond, merely slipped his arm around Arthur and rested his head on Arthur's head. He closed his eyes and sighed a bit.

"You know I do, and I know I am," he said after a moment. He chuckled and sipped from his own glass of alcohol. He looked at Arthur. "Are you feeling alright? I'd hate to have you pass out and leave me to having to carry you to your office and you being too drunk to give me anything in return." He was teasing now, he just couldn't help himself.

Francis was able to hold his alcohol more than Arthur, but it didn't stop him from getting a bit tipsy now. His cheeks were a bit flushed and he hugged tighter onto the Briton. "So.. I would like payment if I have to carry you back." He laughed more.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

Out for a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink   Out for a drink EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:49 pm

He huffed and pushed away 1/2-heartedly, "Like I wanna be in debt to ya... last time that happened my students noticed the hickies and the limp i had an i had to make up reasons..." He mumbled, flushing more from the embarrassing memories and especially at how he'd got into that situation.

"I still wanna drink some more..." he grumbled, scowling at his empty mug and shifting a little to make himself more comfortable in the Frenchman's arm, "Guess we could get some to go..." he offered, knowing his friend and lover was itching to get into his pants... it had been a little while after all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out for a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out for a drink   Out for a drink Empty

Back to top Go down

Out for a drink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry :: Off Campus :: Hogsmeade-
Jump to: