Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cutting Class

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emie Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Cutting Class   Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Oh! That Professor Kirkland! He really ticked Emie off sometimes, but today..Oh today.. Today was just damn horrid! Bah! What did he know?

She'd always begged her brothers to help teach her Defense Against the Dark Arts, but they never made time or they just didn't want to. Whatever, she didn't need them. Huffing into the dungeons to get to the Common Room, Emie pouted her way in and took a seat on one of the many couches. Dumping her bag open on the table beside her, she found her potions book to start reading over today's lesson. It wasn't for another few periods, but she knew to study up beforehand. She really liked potions class, it relaxed her in a way.

God only knows she of all people needed relaxing.

Immersing herself into the fine arts of potions, Emie let all thoughts of the morning's early events fade. Perhaps she'd brew up a Befuddlement Draught and test it on someone. Now the question was who? Professor Kirkland? ..No, she'd never do that to a teacher, no matter how much she disliked them. Maybe Antonio. ..Maybe. He already seemed befuddled as is.

Oh the dangers of a young girl lost in a book.
Back to top Go down
http://zwillingereich.tumblr.com/
Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Class   Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Ludwig did not have class till about 30 more minutes but always was on time or even early for every class. He walked down from one of the cold stone hallways from the dorms into the common room he did not expect to see another student there at the time.
"Emie." he stated as he finished buttoning his robe together and adjusted the iron cross attached to his tie. He walked over and pulled the book lightly down out of her face. "Dont you have class right now?" he questioned her with a stern look. He rolled his eyes before he walked over to a chair near the stained glass window that let in a faint blue color to the room. Grabbing his own bag full of books, he walked back to her. "If you keep cutting class you are set to fail." he paused as a shadow from the window passed and he looked back to see nothing there. He turned his attention back to Emie. "It's bad enough I have to make sure Gil stays in class, but now you as well?" He stood in front of her, arms crossed waiting for a excuse he knew that was about to come.
Back to top Go down
Emie Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Class   Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Grumbling as her book was taken from her, she pouted at her older brother. Sometimes he acted more like their father than anything.

"Ja, aber I left.. Kirkland is being ridiculous.", she muttered. Crossing one leg on top of the other, she didn't look her brother in the eye. IT wasn't that his hard stares made her uncomfortable...She just wanted to be difficult.

"You don't have to take care of me, you know. I'm not a little girl. I am perfectly capeable of looking out for myself. Why don't you look out for you und Gilbert und Klaus. I don't need you to watch me."

What an attitude on this one.
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Class   Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Ludwig raised a eyebrow, "We're family. Of course I will take care of you as well." He ruffled the others hair. "Now kommen. I know you have class soon, walk with me." He insisted as he handed Emie her bag. "You do not want to be late for your favorite class now do we?" He headed to the door, looking back and making sure she was going to follow.
Back to top Go down
Emie Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Class   Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Growling at her brother, she fixed her hair and stood up to follow after. Retrieving her bag from him, she sighed exasperatedly before joining hands with him.

"I heard we have a new teacher this year.. Do you think it is only a rumour?"
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Class   Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:06 pm

Ludwig perked up, "New teacher? Where did you hear that?" he asked curiously. "What class is it?" he did not remember if he had heard the rumor or not. He usually didn't listen to gossip often. They walked the long hallways till the reached the main corridor.
Back to top Go down
Emie Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Class   Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:54 pm

"I heard some students in Ravenclaw speaking of it..They said that they had a new Head of House und that they were taking over potions.. It could be a rumour, aber I just wondered if you knew anything.."

Shrugging a bit, she let go of her brother's hand as they entered the main hall. There were a few students out and about, but not many. Most were already in class, others doing some last minute homework.

"It might not be true, aber that is all I heard."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Class   Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:24 pm

"Hmm.." Lugwig thought for a moment, not remembering if he heard that rumor or not. "We shall find out soon." He felt Emie let go of his hand and his slipped to his side. He observed all the other students in the hall, each doing their own thing. "Would you care to get a snack from the hall before class?" he offered, wanting to spend more time with her.
Back to top Go down
Emie Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Class   Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:13 pm

"I heard he came from Greece..." Another shrug. Oh..Snacks you say?

"I don't suppose it would hurt.." For the first time all morning, she gave her brother a little smile. "What was your schedule like this year? I've been meaning to ask."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Class   Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:24 pm

"I wounder what happened to the last potions teacher.." he commented before giving a small smile back to the other. "Lets go shall we?" They headed to the hall and saw the tables filled with snacks as it was often when it wasn't a main meal.
"What would you like?" he asked while looking around for his own small treat. He saw a small tart and picked that up for his snack. He wasn't very hungry but decided it would be rude not to eat while there.
Back to top Go down
Emie Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Class   Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Shrugging lightly at his comment, Emie followed silently to the great hall. Her stomach growled loudly at the realization she slept in and missed breakfast. Maybe that's why she was so grouchy today..

Taking a seat, she didn't even bother looking for food, she took a bit of everything in front of her (pumpkin tarts..Delicious!). Looking up at her brother with a full mouth, she realized he asked her a question, though it didn't matter now. Taking a big and audible swallow, she smiled and patted the spot next to her for him to sit.

"You should really try the pumpkin tarts, liebechen."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Class   Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:29 am

Ludwig Sat across from her and looked around for another sweet to eat. He looked up over at Emie and picked up a napkin, he brushed some of the crumbs off her face.
He gave a small smile, "I guess they're that gut huh?" He picked one up and took a bite. It indeed was a good tart.
He noticed Emie was very hungry, "Em,did you skip frühstück again?" He asked in a disappointing tone. "You need to take care of yourself." he continued eating his tart, knowing even if he lectured her it wouldn't do much.
Back to top Go down
Emie Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Class   Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Pouting as her brother wiped off her face for her, she crossed her arms. She wasn't a baby anymore! She could do it herself.. But then he smiled at her. She hated when he did that because then she couldn't stay angry.

"Em, did you skip frühstück again? You need to take care of yourself."

Nevermind, she could.

"I slept in late, es tut mir leid.", she scoffed. Ignoring his lecture, she continued to eat her tarts, savouring the delicious pumpkin taste.

"I was writing a letter to Vater last night and I got carried away."
Back to top Go down
Ludwig Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Class   Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Ludwig perked up when he heard her response. "A letter?" He was surprised. "I see then." He took another bite of his treat then swallowed. "Just make sure you manage your time wisely schwester." He finished his snack and stood up. "Shall we head to class now?" He gave a small smile to the other as he waited for her to finish her own snack.

(I apologize for my abstinence. I shall be on more often now. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Class   

Back to top Go down

Cutting Class
Page 1 of 1