Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And the Crowd Goes Wild

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alfred Jones
Admin
Alfred Jones

And the Crowd Goes Wild Empty
PostSubject: And the Crowd Goes Wild   And the Crowd Goes Wild EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:24 pm

The quaffle was tucked firmly under his arm, the other hand occupied by the steady firebolt beneath him. Though there was no one else on the field, he could feel the action. He could feel the other players rushing around him; dodging bludgers, chasing the snitch. But this thing was his expertise, his own world, his awkward red ball. He shot up into the air, dropping the ball in a mock imitation of it getting knocked out of his grip. Then like the great chasers of his time, he flipped the broom and swan-dived towards his object and when in close enough range, pushed his broom around to knock it up with the bristles.

As soon as class let out he was on the field, darting in and out of his imaginary game. Everyone was so angry and stressed. They all acted like they were either holier than thou, or just plain pissed all the time. It drove the American nuts! Was this what Europe's students were all about? He hoped not! True he wanted adventure but not at this cost.

He stopped the broom, hovering right in front of the goal.
One, See.
Two, Breath.
Three, Throw.
The blonde tossed the quaffle over his shoulder as he dropped down to land.

It was short into the term, maybe all they needed was a hero to pull them all together.
Back to top Go down
Alek Lundburg

Alek Lundburg

PostSubject: Re: And the Crowd Goes Wild   And the Crowd Goes Wild EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:49 am

The blonde came jogging out onto the field, his nimbus 2001 in hand as he ran towards the American. Another one of team Gryffindor's chasers, he was glad to see their best player out and about.

"Hey~ Alfred, having fun out here?" He gave him his trademark grin, kicking the quaffle at the other chaser.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Jones
Admin
Alfred Jones

PostSubject: Re: And the Crowd Goes Wild   And the Crowd Goes Wild EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:30 pm

Alfred contained a startled yelp when his teammate approached him. He had no idea there was anybody out here, or who even wanted to be especially after their grueling training sessions. With a flash of his traditional heroic grin, he covered up the scare and caught the quaffle with only a slight fumble,"Aw, you know I can't enjoy myself in this without you around dude." The American grinned playfully before allowing a hint of solemnity to come over him, "Heh heh, I kinda needed it after what happened with Kirkland's class, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Alek Lundburg

Alek Lundburg

PostSubject: Re: And the Crowd Goes Wild   And the Crowd Goes Wild EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:37 pm

"Oh yeah, you stayed after, didn't ya?" He laughed, mounting his broom and hovering there while talking to the America.

"How'd that go? You look tense, did he just sit there and yell at ya or somethin'?" He nudged him playfully, trying to get him to talk.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Jones
Admin
Alfred Jones

PostSubject: Re: And the Crowd Goes Wild   And the Crowd Goes Wild EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Alfred shook his head, steadying his broom to hover just the same. "It wasn't really the after part that was brutal..." He frowned and eyed over the sincerity of his friend. Players could trust each other right? Alek Wasn't about to go run screaming to the school if he had those kinds of tastes right? "Okay.. I lied... It was. He didn't really yell at me... Not that I really got. but It's just embarrassing being in that kind of situation with someone you have liked for six years... But at the same time, someone you can never have."
Back to top Go down
Alek Lundburg

Alek Lundburg

PostSubject: Re: And the Crowd Goes Wild   And the Crowd Goes Wild EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:59 pm

He blinked, so that's how it was. "Six years! Woah! So that's like... love at first sight or somethin'?"

So wait, he liked Kirkland? Seriously! He didn't seem Alfred's type, but hell, he hadn't seen Al hook up with many people since their first year together anyway. "Dude, that can't be healthy, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred Jones
Admin
Alfred Jones

PostSubject: Re: And the Crowd Goes Wild   And the Crowd Goes Wild EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Alfred nodded, even giving a grim sort of smile,"Yeah, something like that. I used to always pester him and drive him up the wall, even when I didn't have him. I made sure it was him to catch me whenever I was being a pain in the ass... You're right though, it can't be healthy. But- I can't help it!" His broom even began to sway dreamily,"I wanna like pull some serious Disney romance moves on him or something before I leave here. Especially if I only got this and next year left. But he has that- that- GRR That Guy! Francis!"
Back to top Go down
Alek Lundburg

Alek Lundburg

PostSubject: Re: And the Crowd Goes Wild   And the Crowd Goes Wild EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:16 pm

He laughed at his frustration towards the French teacher, especially since Bonnefoy's class was one of his favorites. "Yeah, him an Bonnefoy have been sort of an item as long as I can remember, but hey, they fight like no tomorrow!"

He flipped upside down and brought his face up to the other's, his cloak hanging on his body, "Maybe you could see if you can, I dunno, but in when they get into a fight? Which is all the time, ya know. Kirkland broods and starts taking away all kinds of points when they're in a big fight. An I mean, if I notice this, it's pretty damn obvious." He chuckled, poking fun at himself.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Jones
Admin
Alfred Jones

PostSubject: Re: And the Crowd Goes Wild   And the Crowd Goes Wild EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:25 pm

The American yelped, nearly falling off his broom when the other swung upside down before him. He grabbed the handle to keep himself on and steadied with one hand still holding the quaffle.
The Dane brought up a good point however. Slip in while Kirkland was distressed, like a damsel, and whisk him away, like a hero. That was the perfect plan! Why the heck didn't he think of that? "You really think so?" He asked, bright blue eyes lighting up as he tossed the ball to his friend. "I did make a jab at Kirkland today for a bet."
Back to top Go down
Alek Lundburg

Alek Lundburg

PostSubject: Re: And the Crowd Goes Wild   And the Crowd Goes Wild EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:15 pm

"Oh~ Ya did?" He caught the ball, wrapping his legs securely around his broom. "What was the bet? You gonna make him do something funny?"

Before he answered, he made a note, "Y'know, he kinda reminds me of the new kid."
Back to top Go down
Alfred Jones
Admin
Alfred Jones

PostSubject: Re: And the Crowd Goes Wild   And the Crowd Goes Wild EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:21 pm

The blond shook his head,"I said if I won a duel, he'd have to go to the tea shop with me. Funny thing is though, he said if he won we'd make it a daily thing. And he does! Only I think Kirkland knows when it's too far. She's kind of stuck up and enjoys pushing people's buttons. She's like... An evil Tony Stark."
Back to top Go down
Feliciano Vargas

Feliciano Vargas

PostSubject: Re: And the Crowd Goes Wild   And the Crowd Goes Wild EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:36 am

Feliciano held onto his broom as he walked merrily on his way to the field. He wanted to try it out, his new broom. It wasn't the most up to date but after it had been broken from practicing in the off season, his brother had gotten him a new one so he could play. He loved the game and for his fear of being hurt by bludgers, made sure that he was the fastest in the air. The boy beamed as he held onto it tightly and stepped outside. The fresh air hitting him and making him rather giddy. It'd be a good year.

"Ve? Oh! There's more people!" He said to himself, fixing his bumblebee colored scarf as he lifted a hand to wave to the pair in the air. "Ciao! Ciao! " He had a small squeak to his voice but he was always looking to make new friends.
Back to top Go down
Alfred Jones
Admin
Alfred Jones

PostSubject: Re: And the Crowd Goes Wild   And the Crowd Goes Wild EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:26 pm

"Hm?" Alfred paused in his sob story, rather thankful for the Italian running out onto the field. He had no problem with helping the other teams. True hero's were winners, but hero's helped too! What kind of person would he be to just focus on house points? "Yo Feli! Hows it hanging, you want to practice with us? Ah- You don't mind do ya Alek? Pleeease?"
Back to top Go down
Alek Lundburg

Alek Lundburg

PostSubject: Re: And the Crowd Goes Wild   And the Crowd Goes Wild EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:28 pm

He shrugged, the little Italian was cute, nothing like his brother. "Sure, why not?" He gripped his broom and brought himself back upright, chuckling a little, "Not like teaching him will give him much of a chance against our team anyway." He spoke jokingly, but hey, he'd be up for watching the Hufflepuff team win against maybe Slytherin or Ravenclaw.

"C'mon up here Vargas! The air's nice'n fresh!" He waved to the Italian with his regular goofy smile.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: And the Crowd Goes Wild   And the Crowd Goes Wild EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:24 am

((*crepes in* imma just...post here kay? kay XD ive been meaning to get involved in this one because Feli is here so...yeah...and im board and this is so dead I want to see it keep going))

Lovino sighed as he watched his brother run into the filed and talk to the Gryffindors flying a head, he just watched from a far and smiled slightly to see his brother so happy, he had gotten Feli a new broom after he had broke his other one, and man it was a pain to get that broom for his little brother. Their grandfather had said that he would not let Feli get a new broom because the sport was to dangerous, Lovino agreed with him at first but after seeing how depressed Feli became after this news Lovino had to get him a new broom. At first it was easy, he just had to walk into a shop and get one, but when their grandfather had heard what he was trying to do he payed off almost all the shops to not supply him any brooms. So Lovino went to the only pace he could, the mafia, he got the best broom he could, but his debt was a bit to large for him to get it, he had suffered a rather hard beating for the broom and when he presented it to Feli he had a black eye, cuts up and down his body and face, cut lip, blood all over his shirt, and a broken arm. He remembered Feli's face when he gave it to him, it was mix of excrement and horror. He was pleased that his little brother was happy and they did a good job at keeping it a secret from their grandfather.

Lovino walked over to one of the bleachers and sat down to watch his brother interact and play with the two Gryffindors, he glared lightly at the two in the air and decided to keep close watch of them, he was protective of his brother and if they hurt Feli they would have to deal with a pissed off older brother with connections to the mafia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the Crowd Goes Wild   And the Crowd Goes Wild Empty

Back to top Go down

And the Crowd Goes Wild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry :: School Grounds :: Quiddich Field-
Jump to: