Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Drinks- Wands At The Ready

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sophie Agthoven

PostSubject: Drinks- Wands At The Ready   Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:43 pm

When the students entered they would have noticed that the room was just as bright as it had always been. The tapestries, though more brightly decorative in color, were pulled up and held there by magic shedding such wonderful light into the room. The seats were all being cleaned and dusted by a charmed feather duster to their original state and then were being padded by floating cushions. Each cushioned seat had the items for the day in front of them. On a traditional chalkboard in the front of the room were written the words,"Charms is your art," in decorative cursive.
All these were unique but one thing stood out.
In the middle of the teachers very bright desk, a levitated cassette player bopped and danced away to the upbeat music coming from it.
Back to top Go down
Emie Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Drinks- Wands At The Ready   Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:51 pm

Emie padded out of her dark and depressing dungeons when the bells called for the next period class. She had charms, and she certainly hoped it was going to be a lot more productive than D.A.D.A..

Entering the room, she saw she was the first student in. The room was being cleaned and the cushions put in place, all by floating feathers and things. Though she was used to this even at home, it still amazed her when it was in such a large setting. Her brothers used magic at home, she was the only one that was still not of age, and she saw things like this happen, but never to a degree as this.

"Charms is your art."

Truth be told, she did rather enjoy charms class. She wasn't very good, but it was a nice class, next to potions of course.

"Guten tag, Professor Agthoven.", the girl murmured, taking a seat in the front.
Back to top Go down
http://zwillingereich.tumblr.com/
Sophie Agthoven

PostSubject: Re: Drinks- Wands At The Ready   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:02 pm

The professor in question was among the last row of seats, carefully adjusting the cushion to her liking. She spun around with a proud grin as she made her way day the stairs."Go-~od Morning little Miss Beilschmidt! Or how they say in my home Goedemorgen! Please take a seat anywhere as normal and get your textbook out. We wont be using it but it is always nice to impress any old stiffs that might come in." The professor chirped in jogging down the last couple stairs. "Have you been working on your Banishing Charm? You are better than you give yourself credit for."
Back to top Go down
Emie Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Drinks- Wands At The Ready   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Chuckling softly at the old stiff comment, Emie complied and took out her book. It was on rare occasion they used it, really. It was more like a reference for reports. She still hated lugging the old book around, but it was nothing she wasn't used to.

"I've been trying to practice, aber Gilbert wouldn't let me use his bird..", she teased. Opening the book and casually flipping through the pages, she stopped on Cheering Charms. She doesn't recall ever practicing those..

"Professor, what does the Cheering Charm do?"
Back to top Go down
Antonio Fernández C.

PostSubject: Re: Drinks- Wands At The Ready   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:58 pm

Antonio entered the classroom with a skip in his step and a big cheerful grin on his face. Now this was a class he made sure he was never late to! It was by far one of his favorites - the subject was fun, the environment was always bright and lively, and the professor was a really cute and really nice lady~!

He happily waved at the professor as he walked in, as he always did whenever he arrived to this particular class. "Buenos días, señorita Agthoven~!" He then noticed that he wasn't the first student to enter the class, so he made sure to greet Emie with a grin and a wave as well. "Hola~"
Back to top Go down
Emie Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Drinks- Wands At The Ready   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:20 am

Before her question could be answered, or maybe before she was even heard, Antonio came into the room and greeted the professor. Pouting softly, Emie tucked a stray hair behind her ear.

"Hola~"
"Hallo, Tonio.."

He always was one of the louder ones of her eldest brother's friends. Though it was honestly a toss up because they were all equally loud.

Returning to her book, Emie paid them no mind, waiting for class to start.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Drinks- Wands At The Ready   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:07 am

Lovino walked, or more like stormed, into the class room. He had been looking for both Gil and Tonio all day so he could ring their necks for making him louse sleep. After he nodded to the teacher and shouted a "Ciao, Madam" over to her he grabbed Tonio by the front of his shirt and glared harshly at him.
"Bastard i'm going to kill you!" He growled out at the cheery Spaniard. He pulled back his other fist about to punch the damn bastard in his stupid happy face but stopped to see another student in the room. He dropped Tonio and smiled sheepishly at Emie and bowed his head. "Ciao bella" ((bella means pretty girl in Italian Wink )) he said as he tilted his head to the side and smiled at her, "i'm sorry about that..." he apologized and took a set behind Emie. He blushed a light pink and hid his face in his arm, he had embarrassed himself in fount of such a pretty girl...but wait...who was she? He didn't talk to a lot of people here and he kept to himself not wanting to get in anyone's way, he stayed quite in classes and didn't act up to much, he did his work and got good grades so what was the point in meting people. He didnt need anyone and no one needed him. His air headed little brother, Feliciano, on the other hand was the exact opposite, he would sleep in class, ask pointless questions so the teaches would forget about the lesson or homework, and he got low marks yet high enough to just pass. Yet Feli had so many friends, he was always a bit jealous to see his brother so happy and carefree with his friends.
After thinking it over he nodded his head and decided he wanted to try to at least talk to this girl, without flirting, so he got up and moved to sit about two seats away from Emie, keeping his distance so as not to bother yet close enough so he could get her attention easily. He took a deep breath and turned to her. "So....w-who are you?...I don't believe I've meet you..." He held out his hand for a handshake "my name is Lovino Vargas...and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Emie Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Drinks- Wands At The Ready   Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Emie rolled her eyes as she heard a commotion behind her. Continuing her reading on Cheering Charms, she practically ignored the boy behind her until asked her name. What was with this guy? Turning to see he wanted a handshake, she ignored it.

"Emestina Beilschmidt. Slytherin. I don't associate with Hufflepuffs." Turning her back on him, she rolled her eyes again. They've had a few classes together, but he was such a loudmouth sometimes it really..For lack of a better term, pissed her off. Not to mention he was from the most laughable houses there was. Why was he even talking to her anyway?

A sudden yet very small pang of guilt hit her. She had no reason other than general annoyance to dislike this boy, and she was being a bit rude... But then the guilt went away. It was who she was. She was better than him, cuter than him, and just smarter than him!

Or at least in her own world, she was.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Agthoven

PostSubject: Re: Drinks- Wands At The Ready   Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:52 pm

Again, the professor couldn't control the untamed laughter as her students piled in. Adorable little tikes weren't they? Still, she had to play professor rather than completely socialize, and what better way to do it than answer a question then go from there."I am glad to here you have been working on your studies Miss Beilschimidt! As for the cheering charm, it makes the person you cast it on, very happy! I have used it on many occasions! But if you use it wrong, it makes the person burst into uncontrollable fits of laughter. Which is why it is a safe and useful charm during the schools dueling club." With that she addressed the "peak-a-boo-ing" issue,"Miss Beilschmidt, unless you wish me to cast this charm on you, I suggest you be a little nicer when a boy is trying to talk to you. Otherwise you wont be having any kind of date for the balls now wont you?"

"Buenos días to you too Antonio! Feel free to find your seat~ Always a pleasure to have a gentleman in my class for the midday!"

With a light,"Lovino watch your language, but Ciao dalring!"
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Drinks- Wands At The Ready   Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Lovino blinked in shock, this girl had just blown him off as if he was nothing. He slowly and hesitantly broght his hand down, he felt something in his chest that hurt and made him feel like he was choking, he had never made friends when he was younger and he was scared of people because of eveyone using him or hating on him so it really hurt to just be blown off like that. But like hell he was going to let it show, he gave a weak glare at Emie and turned away from her to look down at his open book. "Y..yeah well fuck you..." He spat out and blushed a bright red. When he hear what his teacher said he blushed a brighter color and took a deep breath "s-sorry...Madam..." He said in an apology for his swearing. He stole a few last glaces at Emie and then decided to try and drop it, he really wanted to be friends with /someone/ and he needed to try for that. He knew a bit about her, about how she liked people that didnt annoy her and that were cute. Well...he could be cute...si? and he could stay out of her way. He smiled with a bit of determination.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Agthoven

PostSubject: Re: Drinks- Wands At The Ready   Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:27 pm

"Neh Lovi~" Upon seeing her students dismay, and to entertain herself while she waited for the appointed time of class, she sat next to him. "If you want a kiss from a cute girl so badly why don't I give you one~" She chirped patting him on the head.
Back to top Go down
Emie Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Drinks- Wands At The Ready   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:49 am

Pouting softly and uttering an apology, Emie didn't really turn around to bother with anyone. Who cares about balls anyway? Just an excuse for everyone to get 'fancy' and do...Things.

"Are we still going to be practicing Banishing today, Professor?"
Back to top Go down
Sophie Agthoven

PostSubject: Re: Drinks- Wands At The Ready   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:32 pm

The becoming feline smile on the teachers face showed she had more to her intentions."No, but I am so glad you asked." She said, bouncing over to her cluttered desk. After a moment she returned with her wand and did not at all hesitate to make a swift motion of two bumps in front of her.
Suddenly, there was a loud bang, like a gun being shot off right in front of them, before a flurry of black red and yellow Kestral's shot from her wand. They flew through the classroom, in between the students, and finally just moved to form her national flag at the head of the room.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Drinks- Wands At The Ready   Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Lovino blushed a dark red at what his teacher had said to him, a kiss...A KISS?! He didn't say a word or make a sound he just shook his head as an answer and looked down at his feet.

Lovino jumped at the loud sound. He hadn't been paying attention so he wasn't expecting anything like that to happen, he looked as the colors whisked around and formed a flag, a Belgian flag, the nation of their teacher. He had seen this trick before and had used it himself once (Italian pride :3) so he wasn't to shocked, he smiled at his teacher in an odd sort of praise and continued to look down at his closed book, ignoring everything around him for the most part, he was still feeling hurt and decided to just stay out of the German girls way for a while.
Back to top Go down
Emie Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Drinks- Wands At The Ready   Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:18 pm

Making a few mocking motions, knowing her teacher and the boy behind her couldn't see, Emie resumed her status of ignorance. At least until Professor Agthoven decided to start class.

With a shriek, Emie quickly held her book over her head and face, not knowing what the sound was; thinking something shot off. Colours swirled around her and everyone else in the room, and she realized what it was. Setting her book down and regaining her composure, she acted like nothing happened beforehand making her lose her cool. The Belgian flag formed above them and she raised her eyebrows.

"That looks like my flag, aber it's sideways."
Back to top Go down
Sophie Agthoven

PostSubject: Re: Drinks- Wands At The Ready   Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:29 pm

The professor was more than proud to get the shocked reaction from her students. To see their cute little faces panicked was one of the most entertaining things next to harassing them about presumed relationships in her classroom. At Emie's comment she smiled,"You think so? Haha, it's the flag of my home! The Great Belgium! Now, that I have my little birdies, can anyone tell me the difference between Avis and Oppungo? They are very different, but they do tie into eachother."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinks- Wands At The Ready   

Back to top Go down

Drinks- Wands At The Ready
Page 1 of 1