Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sitting around, nothiing to do

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mathieu Williams

PostSubject: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:55 pm

Mathieu entered the Great Hall to find it empty. Carrying his books he walked toward his house table. With a grateful sigh, he sat down as he placed his books onto the table.

"I swear these books weigh a ton."

He rubbed his sore arms. Once the soreness went away he took his Charms book and opened it. He then took his quill, ink, and a note book out of his satchel.

"Better start on my essay now so I can be free tonight."

With determination, the young wizard began his work.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:50 am

With a free period in his schedule, Klaus had decided it would've been nice to take a break from the dreary dungeons of the Slytherin Common Room and sit in the Great Hall. He was rather fond of the enchanted cieling. Today it was nice and sunny, with only a few clouds.

Upon entering, the German saw that there was only one other in the room. He also noticed that it was one of his classmates; a Hufflepuff named Mathieu. Putting on a soft smile, he sauntered towards his aquaintence and sat across from him.

"Hallo Mathieu."
Back to top Go down
Mathieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:20 am

Jumping slightly in surprise, Mathieu looked up to see a Slytherin sitting across from him. He then recognized him as Klaus, a sixth year like himself. A little confused, but slightly flattered that he was noticed, he gave his classmate a smile.

"Oh, hello Klaus."

He placed his quill down and closed his Charms book.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:37 am

He smiled a bit wider, getting a friendly greeting in return. Truth be told, House mattered not to him. It didn't matter if someone was a Hufflepuff or Gryffindor to Klaus. His brothers also held the same mindset, most of Gilbert's friends being Gryffindor. His sister though...She was iffy.

Noticing the Canadian closing his book, upon further inspection he noticed it was Charms.

"Oh, don't let me interrupt you.."
Back to top Go down
Mathieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:46 am

He shook his head.

"You're not interrupting me. It's fine."

The Canadian gave him a bright smile. He then opened his book again, but he didn't start working yet.

"So, how is your year going?"

Back to top Go down
Klaus Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:08 am

"Ach, it's been going quite well so far..This school is quite new to me.. I transfered from Durmstrang for this year und next year. I'm very fond of Hogwarts, though. Much nicer than Durmstrang." Realizing he was babbling, the teen quickly stopped.

"What are you doing for Charms?"
Back to top Go down
Mathieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:05 am

Mathieu looked down at his essay.

"Well, I was writing an essay on certain charms for extra credit. Nothing too important."

He looked back up at the Slytherin with a small smile. He was glad that someone was actually listening to him... for once.

Back to top Go down
Klaus Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:26 pm

He nodded along at the other teen's explanation.

"I was never very good at Charms.. My old school always instilled Dark Arts." Inhaling so his cheeks puffed, Klaus quickly exhaled.

"What Charms are they for?"
Back to top Go down
Mathieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:57 pm

"Durmstrang sounds like an... interesting school."

Mathieu looked over his Charms essay. He was trying to find a way to explain the charms he was working on to his classmate.

"W-well, these charms are... uh..."

A blushed dusted across his cheeks in embarrassment, trying to find the right words.

"They deal with l... love and stuff. And, how to counter spells involving the emotion...and how to get someone to like you... t-things like that."

He bowed his head to hide his face. The feeling of wanting to crawl away and hide was evident.

"Please forgive my actions... I am no good at discussing this kind of subject. I never been good at discussing anything really."

Back to top Go down
Klaus Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Chuckling only a little at the Canadian's shyness, he gave a reassuring pat on his shoulder.

"I don't think anyone is well rounded in the subject of love, freund." With a bit of a sigh, he pouted. His old school really wasn't that great.

"I don't think Durmstrang is a school for many people..You und me especially.. It's more of..A bully's school.. Mein Schwester wants to go, no surprise there. Both of mein Brueder had the choice as I did to go, I was the only one to go, aber I didn't like it very much. I really like Hogwarts much better."
Back to top Go down
Mathieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:46 pm

A small laugh escaped him. He looked up and smiled at Klaus.

"Well, Hogwarts is a great place. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."

Mathieu was glad to know he was considered a friend to Klaus. Growing up he never really had any friends and was constantly left alone or forgotten. He was actually really happy for once.

"I am glad you chose to come to Hogwarts too."
Back to top Go down
Klaus Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Smiling again, he began to flip through Mathieu's Charms book. He looked up a few of the romance and love charms before giving a short grunt.

"If you ask me, these are quite silly..", he murmured. Now mindlessly going through the pages, Klaus allowed the smile to return to his face.

"What is your family like? Any Brueder oder Schwestern?"
Back to top Go down
Mathieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Mathieu shrugged as he thought of the question. He sighed to himself before answering.

"Well, I guess you can say I have a brother. However, we are total opposites, and he never notices me unless he wants something or is trying to 'protect' me. Lucky for me I am in a different house. We actually have different last names too. I think you actually might have heard about him, seeing as a majority of everyone here knows him in one way or another.."

Back to top Go down
Klaus Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:29 am

"I see... I have quite a large family myself..Aber sometimes I wish it was a bit smaller.. I don't recall ever hearing of your brother, though. Perhaps we've had separate classes from each other?" He shrugged lightly.

"I understand being overshadowed by family, though... I thought that going to Durmstrang would give me a clean slate, aber Vater had gone there, und he pushed for each of us boys to go..Gilbert didn't want to, neither did Ludwig..So I did. Und it was just horrible. I don't mind coming in here und being seen as "one of those Beilschmidts". I may be somewhat known, aber I'm not entirely recognizable unless I say something, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Mathieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:41 am

He looked at Klaus in slight shock. For once, someone didn't really know who his brother was. Well it didn't help that he didn't say who his brother was in the first place.

"Oh, well his name is Alfred Jones if that rings a bell."

Mathieu then thought about Klaus's family. It seemed both he and the Slytherin had things in common when it came to family and school. Being overshadowed by siblings and tending to not get recognized. It's sad, but comforting to know that he wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Thinking for a moment on the name, he gave a light shrug.

"Emie has mentioned him, though only about him being obnoxious oder something of the like." Shrugging again, he gave the Canadian a smile.

"Living in someone's shadow is never fun, aber you don't need to let it define you. I just tell people that meine familie are meine familie, not my life choice. They want to do what they want, und I want to do what I want. No two people are alike, even if they are from the same blood, so there is no way their interests will entirely be the same either."
Back to top Go down
Mathieu Williams

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:07 pm

"Heh, you're right."

Mathieu shrugged a bit. He sighed to himself before continuing to speak.

"I have just been living this way for so long, ya know? I have to admit I really don't have that much of a back bone. I never yell or try to be assertive and even when I try everything remains the same. Then I remember someone told me to try out for a sport or something... then they ran off with their friends. I have always thought about it, but I am not so sure... Eh, I'm rambling..."

He chuckled a bit to himself.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:12 pm

"Well you know what...The quiet ones are always better." He smiled at him.

"Und maybe we can start a club or something of sorts.. You don't seem like the..Sporty type; no offense intended of course.." Though it was only a split second decision, Klaus really did think it could be fun starting a club. Maybe a muggle-sport club or something..

"You know, I read in Muggle Studies they have thier own type of sports as well. There's one they play on ice, I forget what it's called, aber it looked like a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around, nothiing to do   

Back to top Go down

Sitting around, nothiing to do
Page 1 of 1