Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arriving early

Go down 
+4
Lukas Bondevik
Bruce Shepherdson
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Elizaveta Héderváry
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizaveta Héderváry

Elizaveta Héderváry

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:40 pm

Being excited for care for mythical creatures was one thing, being excited to the point of being over ten minutes early is another.

Elizaveta was just curious about what they'd be studying today! She loved mythical creatures, if it wasn't for the occasional accident and almost losing a limb or a finger, it'd be her favorite class!

She peeked around the area where the class was held, she never did know if the teacher just kept them hidden around a corner or actually came walking in with most of the creatures they encountered.

"Let's seee.... is there anything over.. here!?" He peeked around a tree, but didn't find anything there, and made a pouty face, it didn't seem like there was anything around at the moment anyway...

She sighed "Might as well wait for class..." she settled with sitting on the large rock in the center of the small field, placing her book bag next to her.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Gilbert was wondering around the grounds bored. His next class didn't start for a while and everyone else was off doing something. He then spotted a certain Hungarian on a rock. A devious smirk spread across his face and crept slowly behind her. He leaned down and screamed "BOO!"
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry

Elizaveta Héderváry

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:13 pm

"EEP!" She squeaked and spun around, smacking him in the face with her book bag.

Standing up after her assult, she put her hand to her chest, breathing for a moment from the slight fright, "Mein gott Gilbert! How many times do I have to tell you not to sneak up on me like zat!"
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Gilbert jumped back a little clutching is face momentarily but then started grinning like a manic.
"Kesesesesesesesesesesesese when do I ever listen to you she devil?"
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry

Elizaveta Héderváry

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:23 pm

"I can think of I few times when you listened to me!" She huffed, checking her books to make sure his face didn't dent them.

Looking back up at the German, she snickered lightly, "You're bleeding, you know this, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:41 pm

"What? I am?" he said putting his hand to his face looking for the blood. He pulled his hand away and saw blood on it.
"Dam Lizzy did you have to hit me that hard?"
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry

Elizaveta Héderváry

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 10:52 pm

"You deserved it!" He stated, crossing her arms. "Sneaking up on me like that..."
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:04 pm

" I was just trying to have fun" Gilbrt said plopping on the ground. He wiped his face and looked up at her.
"Is all the blood gone?"
Back to top Go down
Bruce Shepherdson

Bruce Shepherdson

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Bruce was walking through the edge of the woods when he realized there we're students on the outskirts. One sittng on a rock and the other seemed to be loud and annoying her. He looked at his watch, he wasn't late. He walked up onto the grass emerging from the forest. "Avro!" he stated loudly and with a tip of his favorite hat.
He walked over to the girl sitting on the rock and sat on one next to her casually. "Is this here dropkick bloke botherin' ya?" He asked her giving a small head gesture over at the sliver haired one. "If ya' looking for a pash you arn't gonna get one." he commented to the other male. He smiled and gave her a wink, and stood up, passed by the other and gave him a pat on the shoulder. He noticed the other was bleeding and titled his head. "You know ya got something right there." he pointed at the others face and then continued walking.

He stopped and spun around "I guess you guys are here for my class." he stated, putting his hands on his hips and giving a nod to each of them. "Yes? Yes? , Great grab ya' books and lets go." He turned back around and faced toward the forest once again. The forest that the students we're only allowed to be in for this one reason, class.

Last edited by Bruce Shepherdson on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry

Elizaveta Héderváry

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:24 pm

She laughed at the German, he'd smeared the blood all over his face in the process, though she didn't get to say much before the teacher showed up.

He was handsome, although he was definitely too old for her. "He bothers me like this all the time, sir." Standing up, she pulled out a handkerchief and handed it over to Gilbert, "Here, dumcof."

The teacher started go head off and this caught her by surprise, "Wait! Sir, what about the others?"
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Lukas stepped around a puddle of mug and pulled his bag up higher over his shoulder. He had finally managed to get rid of the Dane, at least he hoped so.

Stopping near the rock, he nodded politely to his fellow housemate, Eliza.

Turning his gaze to the teacher who was already walking towards the forest and then to Gilbert with the blood on his face, Lukas heaved another sigh.

He could already tell that this was going to be a troublesome class today.
Back to top Go down
Roderich Edelstein

Roderich Edelstein

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:46 pm

Roderich exited the school and walked towards the area where his class was meeting. Upon arriving he noticed there were only a few students there, plus their teacher. Ignoring what was happening he made his way around his classmates and began to follow his professor towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Alek Lundburg

Alek Lundburg

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:57 pm

The Dane came running after the class, seriously!? Everybody must've been super early because he was sure he'd gotten the time right.

Seeing the Norwegian he brightened up, "Norge! Hey~! So you got put in my class huh!? Awesome~" He smiled, walking next to him.
Back to top Go down
Peter Kirkland

Peter Kirkland

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:04 am

Peter stood behind a tree, hiding. He watched as his classmates began to arrive. He, personally, had been there for about 20 minutes. He always wanted to be early, to try and greet the other wizards, but they normally ignored him. Maybe it was because he was a squib and "not a real wizard". Either way, the young boy had gotten to class early but was too intimidated to try and talk to anyone. "There's always tomorrow!" he reminded himself as he slipped from behind the tree to join the growing crowd.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:11 am

Lukas gave a sigh of frustration as the Danish boy moved closer to him. Of course he was in his class. Now this class was really going to be ruined for him today.

"I didn't ask to get put in your class. If I had a choice, I'd switch to some other one immediately."

With that said, Lukas turned and started walking, hastening his stride to catch up with Roderick and the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry

Elizaveta Héderváry

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:20 am

Liz smiled, seeing the rest of the students pile in, well, there goes her comment. She quickly took step with Roderich, her fellow housemate.

"Hey Roderich." She smiled, "Glad to see someone made it here who's a proper gentleman."
Back to top Go down
Bruce Shepherdson

Bruce Shepherdson

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:26 am

"If you wanna be the dux of the class, you gatta be on time!" He continued walking, paused and he turned around and saw there was more that showed up. "If ya' here for Care of Magical Creatures common then!" he yelled to some that weren't moving fast enough. He started walking backwards on the path so he could face the students, "My name is Bruce Shepherdson, you may call me Proffesor or teacher or Bruce. Or both!" he shrugged and smiled.

He turned and stepped into a open area, "Now everyone come around and find a rock to sit on." He stated as he walked into the middle of the open area circle. There was various rocks laying around for students convince. "Preferably here in front of me please."

"Now I need everyone's attention and please listen." He said in a firm tone, nice and clear. "This class is a hands on experience, everyone needs to listen and be careful. Because we do want you all to go back alive, don't we?" he then smiled. "All right! Everyone sit down on a rock and please do not come any closer than...." he took his wand out and casted a spell so there was a line in the dirt and a light came up in front of the students then disappeared. A wall, well more like shield, was in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Lukas maneuvered around Roderick and Elizaveta, and made his way to a seat near the front, but not quite in the front. Lukas knew how dangerous it could be sometimes to sit so close to the creatures, it was much safer to sit a bit back.

Brushing debris from the rock, Lukas sat down while removing his bag from his shoulders. Deftly whipping out a pen and notebook, he opened to an empty page and prepared to take notes on whatever creature was being introduced today.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Beilschmidt

Klaus Beilschmidt

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Klaus rushed to his class, having gotten caught up in something else. He was late and he knew it. Luckily, the class hadn't really started and they were just walking. Catching up , hopefully unnoticed by the professor, he blended in with the other students.

A hands on class...Bluh. He didn't like getting very dirty. He much rather preferred Muggle Studies.

Taking a seat a bit further from everyone, he watched the professor cast a line. He could only imagine what was going to come of it..
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry

Elizaveta Héderváry

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:53 pm

The Hungarian blinked, a barrier spell? What could it be? She settled herself onto a rock, patting the one next to her for Roderick to sit upon. "I wonder what he's got for us this week..." Maybe it was a dragon? Oooh~ Or perhaps he somehow got his hands on a kappa!
Back to top Go down
Bruce Shepherdson

Bruce Shepherdson

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Once everyone was settled, Bruce went over and opened a trunk and took out a few pieces of raw meat. He walked over the where the trees were more close together and covered in shadows. He whistled out and you could hear a chain rattle as movement rustled from the trees and bushes. Bruce slowly walked backwards enticing the creature that was close by, following the pieces of meat.
Walking on four legs, just a bit taller than a full grown man. Huge wings closed up on each side, its claws clicking on the little rocks within the dirt. Its greens scales started to glisten within the few rays of sunlight beaming through the trees. Tail swishing back and forth, the red eyes fixated on the juicy piece of meat in front of it.
Bruce walked it out to the cleared area, before tossing it one of the pieces of meat. It stretched out and caught the meat, its jaws opening and closing shut in a blink of a eye.
A dragon.
"This here, is one of the most dangerous creatures you will ever see or meet." He grinned. "This bute is a Common Welsh Green Dragon." He tossed it another piece of meat.
"The Welsh Dragon is native to these lands. This little one is only a few months old. There's a fair go that this one got lost when migrating. He be right though.." Bruce got interrupted by a dragon sneeze that let out a small bit of fire. He looked back over at the dragon behind him "Mind your manors." he tossed the dragon another piece of meat.
"The National Dragon Protective Service is gonna pick im' up later this week." He continued. "So i thought woulda' be a good idea for you kids to meet im' before he left."
He went to the trunk and grabbed a few more pieces of meat, the dragon just stayed in its spot, not caring about the students, but fixated on Bruce.
"Now, who wants to meet im' up close?" he offered. "No promises you wont get burnt or eatin. He just started breathin fire recently."
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Gilbert took the cloth with a small quick nod of thanks. He followed the rest of the class wiping blood off his face. He sat when everyone else did not paying attention. He was almost asleep when he looked up and saw a dragon. "That is awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arriving early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving early   Arriving early Empty

Back to top Go down

Arriving early
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry :: Classrooms :: Care for Mythical Creatures-
Jump to: