Share | 

One on One

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alfred Jones
Admin

PostSubject: One on One   Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:42 pm

The classroom couldn't have felt more empty than it did now. Him.... Kirkland... Alone... He hadn't even looked up to see if the other professor was even there or not anymore. The earlier thought just kept rolling itself over and over and over in his head. Maybe he could just slip out before he was entirely noticed. After all he had just blurted that out earlier to be impressive, there was no way it'd lose him points.
He chanced a glance up with a swallow, anxiously awaiting his doom.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Arthur had to all but shove the Frenchman out of the room behind the students "Get out of here frog! You have your own class to teach this period!" He fumed, slamming the door once the students where gone.

Letting out a deep sigh he paused, leaning against the door for a second before walking through his classroom, waving his wand around and re-arranging all the desks and seats where they where supposed to be.

"So, Alfred, you wanted to ask me a few questions? Please don't tell me you're just trying to get house points or something, I'm already disappointed with my own house." He spoke, not hardly looking at the boy, focused on putting things away and fixing his classroom for the class he would have in an hour.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:43 pm

Alfred all but blurted out a response again,"N-No professor Kirkland, it's just with all the chaos going on today I didn't really grasp what you were supposed to do in a duel." The other blond responded.

This was a horrible idea, everyone knew with how the Frenchman was all over the smaller male before him, that they were an item. Still, Alfred couldn't help but carry on with his initial plan. Not there was much of one other than, do whatever he could to stay around the Briton no matter the cost.

"I... I really like this class. A lot. I wanna do whatever I can to keep advancing in it and I'm not gonna let anyone else hold me back. Not here! You- Well... You deserve better than than, Professor Kirkland..."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Someone was actually interested in his class!? Well, his mood just shot up about ten notches.

"Yes, Fra- Professor Bonnefoy forgot that this was supposed to be a class and not a full-out duel. I'll be reviewing it this week for everyone, but because you seem particularly interested, I'll teach you." He left the dueling stage out and sat down on the edge.

He loved this subject himself, it was only a few years ago when the dark lord himself was defeated. And one could never know where someone else might pop up.

"Well, first off, formal duels, like the one we where supposed to be having, are more of a way to settle scores, or more often for practice. Bonnefoy did it all wrong, jumping into it like he did. Are you following me now?" He paused, waiting for a response.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Alfred leaned forward, okay this wasn't so bad... Still anxious, he nodded, but didn't allow himself to get any closer to the teacher,"I thought as much. If I may, he doesn't really seem to take it very seriously. Isn't there even a stance you must take and a wand gesture and everything?"

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:07 pm

"Right on!" He exclaimed, now this was much better. "Yes, there is the stance!" He stood up, climbing slightly onto the platform, his clothes where still sort of torn up and he was without is robes, but he took the stance to show the student.

"Start of, face to face, wand out like this, bow." He went through the steps, bringing his wand to his face, before back to his side and giving a bow, before turning and going to one end of the dueling platform, then turning around at the ready, "Then a count down, and the duel begins!" He demonstrated, shooting a blast of wind forward from his wand.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:13 pm

Alfred grinned, getting up and casually stepping towards the platform. "Mind goin' a few rounds with me teach?" He asked, standing on the edge with his normal attitude returning. "Just so I can get the hang of it of course." He added, as not to get too cocky with the superior.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 pm

He raised an eyebrow, he may be a 7th year, but he wasn't sure, "Are you sure? You don't want anymore instructions? I mean, you've seen my class in the past, but you, Alfred, haven't ever been the one to pass my tests with flying colors." He jabbed at him, putting his wand down.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Even despite the jab, Alfred grinned. "That was before I got some pointers from Professor Agthoven. She said that Professor Flitwick was the dueling champion at the school a long time ago, which means that charms are the way to go! I didn't sign up for dueling club last year so I could work on those to finally be able to take you on!" He admitted, he was rather proud of himself for this, he deserved a freaking pat on the back!"Unless you think I'll beat you~ You wanna make it interesting?"

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:47 pm

He smirked, "Are you trying to challenge me, Alfred?"

Now, this wouldn't be the first time he'd been asked to duel a student, but this was Alfred after all, the trouble-making gryffindor who'd pestered him for all of 6 years.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:50 pm

Alfred hoisted himself onto the dueling platform and made the first resurgent for the duel. The grace he did it with suggested this had been his intentions from the beginning, not getting further instruction. "Allow me Professor."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Ah, so he was just here to cause some trouble, wasn't he? But now it was a challenge.

"Alright then, you said lets make this fun. What is your proposal, before we begin?" He waved his wand, creating a protective field around them, he didn't want to have a repeat of the previous "duel".

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:02 pm

Alfred's brain was on autopilot, he didn't even stop to think of the consequences before he stated,"If I win, you let me take you out to Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop. All on me." He said firmly, a determined look in his normally childish eyes.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:08 pm

He raised an eyebrow, was he trying to bribe him or something? "That's an odd request, and if I win, why don't we make it a weekly thing, and you pay each and every time." He smirked, "We could even have a weekly duel, I wouldn't mind beating your smart-ass once a week." He smirked, now that would be a treat.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Alfred's tough-guy facade broke, did the teacher realize was he was doing for him? How easy could it get! A date with Kirkland once a week on top of classes. "Alright on all accounts, though Kirkland, I wouldn't imagine you missing me so much." He grinned, still blushing quite a bit but ready for the duel to begin.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:23 pm

"Are you so excited that your face is turning red? Or is it you finally realized what you're getting into?" He grinned, free lunch every week? Ah, despite it being this annoying student, it'd be like sweet victory. Bloody hell, he could probably teach him a thing or two.

He led him through the steps, taking his fighting stance at one end of the platform. "Last chance to back out, Alfred." He offered.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:18 pm

"You too Professor, unless we're skipping the three countdown then there's no reason for anymore talk." So today hadn't turned out to be a complete waste for staying after class. Initially his plan was to ask the teacher just straight to his face, but this was like an adventure! It was like facing a Dark Lord or something over dinner only being sexually frustrated by said lord.
To prove the spoken point, he riled up the dust particles in the air and gave them a push onto Kirkland's robs, giving the teacher a mocking smirk. Yep, the most interesting way he's ever asked anyone on a date.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:52 pm

He flicked his wand, brushing the dust aside, before shooting a bolt of fire that turned into a firey snake as it flew towards the American, "Well, if we're going to play like that, then have at it!" He smirked, throwing more snakes at the student.

Ah, the sweet pleasure he would have, having the student pay for his tea and snacks and whatever else he wanted, maybe he could even get him to pay for lunch for both him and Francis now and then, now that would be torture, going to lunch once a week with two teachers.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Ah crap, and here Alfred had thought this was going to be ligthhearted. His mind raced for the charm to retaliate fire attacks before finally a jet of water burst from his wand. He hand to focus to control the stream, the professor had said without concentration if could turn into a tidal wave and he was sure Kirkland wouldn't appreciate that.
Once he was secure with thinking the snake was vanquished he adverted his wand to the professor with a a grin,"Diminuendo!" Casting the shrinking charm in hopes to strike the professor's pants.

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Ivan heard a commotion going on as he walked by a classroom. He stepped inside and saw a student, Alfred, dueling with a teacher. He wondered if it was serious, or just for fun.
He smiled casually and left.

((sorry, ive just been wanting to walk in at an intense moment on a random forum, smile, and leave. lol))
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Unable to stop the charm, he waved his wand and conjured a flock of doves, "Avis... Oppugno-" He managed to get out before his pants started to become unbearably tight and the button on his pants caught on his crown jewels.

Seeing the doves rushing at the student he took the moment to tear open his pants, effectively tearing splits down his pants and causing them to fall off. Damn it all if that didn't hurt his pride right now... at least he wasn't naked...

Enough worrying about that, he looked back to make sure the student was busy with the birds.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:49 pm

None too worried about the teacher stripping in front of him, Alfred was making desperate attempts to swat off the birds. He noticed, to his discomfort, some had mistaken his wiggling hair for a worm. "Immobulus!" he cried, after ducking and protecting the cowlick. The teen swallowed and looked up to where he had left the furious teacher.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Glad to find his spell effective, he waved all the birds down and barked out one word, shooting his wand at him "Expelliarmus!" This would be it, if he was able to disarm him, then the game would be over and he would be victorious.

With a smirk as he watched the other's wand fly from his hand, he crossed his arms in victory.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:56 pm

"N-No!" Alfred cried helplessly as his wand flew from his hand. He flinched as it clattered somewhere nearby him. True it was, well, what he wanted but he was beginning to worry that his plan was backfired. Inhaling deeply he gave the best "kicked puppy" look he could muster."Well, looks like that's it Professor. It's your win. I guess... I get my date every week huh?"

Admin

PostSubject: Re: One on One   Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Smirking triumphantly, he walked across the stage to the student. "You might call it that, seeing as how you're going to be spending a good majority of your food money on my tea." He chuckled.

And here it was, finally hitting him... he wasn't wearing any pants! He froze slightly, before his face turned pink and he looked around slightly panicked for the disfigured pants, wrapping his cloak around himself almost protectively as he reversed the charm on his pants and mended them.

"I should punish you for this particular move, Jones." he growled, slipping his pants back on with his back facing the American. "For this you have to fix all the desks in here back into perfect alignment, without magic. Or else it's 5 points from Griffindor for cheap shots."

PostSubject: Re: One on One   

Back to top Go down

One on One
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry :: Classrooms :: Defence against the Dark Arts-
Jump to: