Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sneaking Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mathieu Williams

PostSubject: Sneaking Out   Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Mathieu looked around to see his roommates asleep. Still in his school clothes, he got out of bed and tiptoed out of the dormitory. He made it out of Hufflepuff and quietly made his way around the school.

Soon, he made it to one of the exits. Giving a final look around, making sure he wasn't followed, he opened the door and slowly went out. He stood there for a moment, grabbing his wand and satchel to him, making sure he had everything. Once ready he rushed across the school grounds and towards the Forbidden Forest.

Dodging trees and roots he made his way to a huge clearing. It was probably the only part of the forest that didn't look threatening. There were no trees, grass all around, and you could see the stars perfectly.

Mathieu walked to the center of the clearing. He took off his robe and laid it flat against the grass. Then he sat down on top of it, staring at the sky for a moment or two. He then reached for his satchel and took out a white teddy-bear. He smile at the object and held it to him before lying down on his robe. Again he started to stare at the stars; holding his bear in his arms.

Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:30 am

Elizaveta had seen the figure leaving the grounds multiple times before from the Ravenclaw tower and this was it, the curiosity had gotten the better of her and she snuck out of her dorm with her bag and wand. The only thing she knew about this person was that they where blonde, and from Hufflepuff, which could be a lot of them.

Making her way through the hallways, she had a close call with one of the teachers looking around for students like herself, before she made it out to the forest.

"This is exciting~ I wonder Which Hufflepuff has the guts to go out into the forest at night like this."

She stepped into the forest, wand at the ready, and made her way in till she spotted the clearing and started for it, wincing slightly as twigs and leaves crunched under her shoes.

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:47 am

Hearing some movement behind him he jumped up, dropping his bear and reaching for his wand. He held up his wand, shaking slightly. Mathieu squinted his eyes, trying to see who or what was coming.

"W-who's there, eh?"

Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:37 am

"Matthew?" She saw the other starting to panic and she held up her wand and walked out to him.

"It's me, Elizaveta. What are you doing out here? It's dangerous..."

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:15 pm

A feeling of relief washed over the Canadian as he saw the girl step out from the shadows. Mathieu lowed his wand to his side, taking a step towards her.

"You scarred me," he laughed, embarrassed.

He then remembered his teddy-bear was at his feet. Quickly, he kicked it behind him so she hopefully couldn't see it.

"Uh, w-what brings you out here tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:10 pm

"I was going to ask you the same." She shot back at him, "You know, you could get expelled for coming out here this late... Both of us could"

Glancing at the bear she smiled with delight. "Oh how cute~!"

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:25 am

His eyes widened a bit as he looked down at his bear. She had saw it. Picking it up and blushing in embarrassment he looked back up at her.

"Uh, t-thank you. Eh... you won't tell anyone about this would you? It's kinda embarrassing..."

Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:24 pm

"Oh of course not." She gave him a kind smile, "Why would I have any reason to?"

She looked around, once again remembering exactly where she was, "What are you doing out here anyway?"

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Mathieu bent down and picked up his teddy-bear, holding it to him as he stood back up.

"I come out here to think, but mainly I dream. The night and stars comfort me so I am never afraid to be out here alone."

He sighed, looking up at the stars.

"And, when I dream I am happy. I think about friends and love, the future, maybe boyf-... and now I am rambling."
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:20 pm

"Aw~" She listened to him, her smile becoming more gentle, how nice.

Not skipping a beat, she asked "Where you going to say boyfriend? How wonderful~" She glanced around before setting her own cloak on the ground and sitting down.

"Well, it is a very nice night out, we're still in the forbidden forest, let's sit back to back and we can talk for a while." She offered this to him, patting the ground next to her.

Only a handfull of people knew about her secret, the fact that she adored seeing her fellow male students dating each other, but she would do anything to see this shy Hufflepuff find the perfect man... Anything to get the scoop on what goes on after hours.

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:31 pm

His blushed deepened when she figured out he was going to say boyfriend. For years he had realized he was gay and it still felt weird telling people about it. Though, it did feel nice for some reason that she knew and didn't find it disturbing.

Seeing her offer a place to sit and talk he felt more comfortable. He moved his robe closer to hers before taking a seat, placing his bear between them. It felt nice having someone to talk to.

"So... what do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:09 pm

"I don't know..." She paused, she really wanted to talk about what his interest in men where, but he seemed a little overwhelmed already...

"Hmmm... That bear seems very special to you. Does he have a name?" Something simple, yes. She'd only briefly talked with the blonde before, she could ask him so many questions.

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:38 pm

"Oh, yes. His name is... Ku.. Kuma... Darn it what did I name him..."

The Canadian couldn't remember. He picked up his bear and looked at it.

"I know it. It's on the tip of my tongue... Wait! It's Kumajiro. Yeah, thats it."

Mathieu turned the bear to Elizaveta in triumph.

"His name is Kumajiro. I have had him since I was little. He's been my friend and always listened to me. Isn't he awesome and cute?"

He snuggled the bear to him.

Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:24 pm

"Aw~" She giggled a little at how he forgot the bear's name, "How cute."

She was going to comment on the bear, but she heard something rustle off to her side and she tried to zero in on it, going quiet. She lifted her wand up and shifted a little.

She whispered, "Did you hear that?"

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Mathieu heard the same rustle. He grabbed his wand and looked around.

"Yeah, I heard it too. I never seen any beasts or anything come to this area before... Do you think it's one of them?"
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:49 pm

She slowly got up, grabbing her cloak, scanning the forest. "It's only a matter of time... C'mon... we should head back inside..." At least if they got caught inside they'd just get detention, not expelled or mauled or worse...

Liz held out her hand to the male, robe hanging over her arm for the time being.

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:09 pm

Nodding, Mathieu stood up from the ground. He placed his bear into his satchel, throwing the bag onto his shoulder. He took her offered hand in his own.

"Let's go then, before whatever that is comes after us."

Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:47 pm

She nodded, gripping his hand and swiftly making their way back to the castle, casting a gentle light spell to lead their way, and hoping the light would scare off anything that might be following them.

"I know of another place we can watch the stars inside the castle for tonight..." She said, reassuringly, although her own pulse had increased from fear of getting caught by whatever was out here.

Hope was growing though, as she saw the edge of the forest and picked up the pace.

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:19 am

"Sounds good. I am not tired at all. And, I would like to t-talk more."

He kept looking around behind them, making sure they were not followed by a beast or anything. They were close to the edge of the forest by now. It was a safe zone.
Back to top Go down
Bruce Shepherdson

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:29 pm

Bruce stood against a tree on the forest line, "Out for a midnight stroll eh'?" He said out loud to the two students walking from the forest. He stood straight up, arms still crossed. "You might as well be drongo, if you want to go into the forest alone at night." He looked over at Elizaveta, "Was not expectin' ya to do this sort of thing." He looked over at the other guy who was with her. "And what is your name?" he requested, not recognizing the student.

"Now, I shall walk you two back to the castle. Then you be straight heading to your dorms." He waited till the two walked passed him and walked behind them. Making sure they didn't go anywhere else. "And for punishment I suppose a weeks detention will do for now." Bruce isn't the one to do harsh punishments, even if they brake a big rule like this.

Australia
Gryffindor Headmaster/ Game keeper/ Care of Mythical Creatures Teacher
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:43 pm

Elizaveta's heart sank when the teacher started talking. Damn, they'd been found...
"Ah... I'm sorry sir... My curiosity got the better of me." She said sheepishly. She'd never got in trouble... ever. She started to shake a little and ended out grabbing hold of Matthew's hand as they passed the teacher.

She'd probably head back to her bed and shed a few tears over it, but she really wanted to talk to Matthew some more...

Whispering in hope of not being heard, she spoke to the blonde. "Doesn't seem that I can take you to that spot tonight..."

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry :: School Grounds :: Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: