Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How would you like us to Post things in the Off Topic section?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

How would you like us to Post things in the Off Topic section? Empty
PostSubject: How would you like us to Post things in the Off Topic section?   How would you like us to Post things in the Off Topic section? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:08 pm

I feel annoying asking this, but how do you suggest that we post stuff in the Off Topic areas, like "art" and "Fanfiction" or videos? Would you like us to just post a link to where ever it is actually posted, so like to our Deviantart page that the art is posted on or the first chapter of the fanfiction page? Because I might have something to post in the art section based off the stuff in the Library from the other day. XD

Just curious, because I'd rather not screw everyone up by doing it wrong or something.
Back to top Go down
Elizaveta Héderváry

Elizaveta Héderváry

How would you like us to Post things in the Off Topic section? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How would you like us to Post things in the Off Topic section?   How would you like us to Post things in the Off Topic section? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:22 pm

yes, post a link, don't claim things that aren't yours. y'know. basic stuff. maybe if you wanna base an rp off of a picture or something, it's really a free for all.
Back to top Go down

How would you like us to Post things in the Off Topic section?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry :: General :: Q&A-
Jump to: