Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Peace and Quiet

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

Looking for Peace and Quiet Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:54 am

Raivis sighed as he entered the library, some of his tenseness evaporating as soon as he stepped into the quiet room. The library was one of his favorite rooms at Hogwarts; it was one of the few places he felt at peace.

He walked to the furthest corner of the room from the door, darting behind the tallest bookshelf before sitting on the floor. He pulled his books out of his bag, arranging them in the order that he was going to study them: Charms, followed by Potions, followed by Herbology.
After a few hours, he felt like his head was about to explode. Flipping his Herbology book closed, he sighed, reaching into his bag. A small smile appeared on his face when he found was looking for: his well-worn copy of Pride and Prejudice. Leaning against the bookshelf, he sighed wistfully, immediately getting lost in the world Jane Austen created...
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Ivan strode merrily down the hallway to Hogwarts' library. He figured he would read a little while and intimidate some fellow nations before his next class began.

As soon as he stepped inside, tension and fear swept through the room like a tidal wave. Nations tried (and failed) to avert eye contact and remain casual. He flashed an all too innocent smile and made his way across the old library. He smiled and greeted everyone he passed, who replied in fear.
Normally, he would stick around a group of nations and attempt to make them become one with him, but today he decided on something new.

He walked to the back corner, to a large bookshelf. As he walked behind it, he stopped "Huh?" There was another nation there, all alone. He recognized the boy as Latvia. An 'innocent' smile spread across his face. This was perfect! With the nation all alone here, he could easily talk him into being one with him!
He stepped right up behind the boy, who hadnt noticed him yet. Looming over him, he spoke merrilly, "Hello."

Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Raivis yelped when he heard the soft voice of his tormentor. His heart throbbed painfully in his chest and he dropped his book, his eyes widening and filling with tears. Please, not now! Not here!

Trying to calm himself down, he attempted to think logically. This is a library. There are other students and teachers here. If Ivan tries something, someone will hear it. However, this didn't work, especially when other scenarios flashed through his mind. What if he casts some sort of silencing spell on me? Then he could do whatever he wants without alerting anyone. This is bad, very bad!

Reflexively, Raivis pushed himself against the bookshelf and curled up, tears starting to slip down his cheeks.

"What...what do you want, Ivan?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Ivan couldnt help but smile at the scene that unfolded in front of him. It was fun to watch smaller nations tremble in fear. Latvia lived with him before they came to board at Hogwarts. Now was his chance to make them one, again!

"I just wanted to say hello! Also, to make you become one with me again. You left as soon as we got to this school." He laughed, "It's almost as if you wanted to get away from me, but you wouldn't do that, would you?" He said it so calm and innocently, it was freaky. He never stopped smiling the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:18 am

Hello? He just wanted to say hello? No...there's more... Raivis lived with Ivan before attending Hogwarts, so he knew how the older boy worked. Most of the time, their interactions weren't pleasant.

"B-become...one?" Raivis cursed himself for stuttering. "N-no! I don't...I don't want to!" More tears spilled from his eyes, and he pressed himself closer to the bookcase. Though he lived with Ivan for a long time, he never really understood what 'becoming one' meant. From the way the Russian leered at him, he assumed it was something sexual, but with Ivan, one could never be too sure. He was a mystery, to Raivis. But whatever it was, Raivis wanted no part in it.

Not wanting to look at Ivan's creepy smile anymore, he bit his lip--therefore reopening the cut he got earlier this morning--and turned away, scrunching his eyes shut and hoping the taller boy would get the hint.

"Please," he whimpered. "Go away..."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:18 am

"Go away?" Ivan echoed. "That wasn't very nice of you to say." He leaned down and rested his massive hand on the trembling boy's head. Chuckling softly, he said, "You are such a small nation." He slip his hand down to Latvia's bleeding lip.
The sight of the blood made him swell with joy.

"We've only been separated a little while and you're already hurting yourself. You should leave Hufflepuf and join me in Slytherin. That way you'll be safer, da?"

He removed his hand from the terrified boy. He glanced down at his hand. "You just ruined my glove." he said, acknowledging the small, fresh crimson stain on the finger. "It was my favorite."

He slid off the glove and tucked it in his pocket. Grinning, he spoke evenly, "It looks as if you are going to have to repay me."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:58 am

"Join you...in S-slytherin?" Raivis reflexively shook his head. "No! I was...sorted into Hufflepuff! I...I can't!"

His heart nearly stopped when Ivan addressed the bloodstain on his glove. More tears fell, making his vision blurry. He felt faint, but the notion of Ivan somehow harming him while he was passed out made him stay conscious. "Re...repay you?"

Countless scenarios rushed through his head, each one worse than the one before. "N-no!" he stammered, now wrapping his arms tightly around his curled body, trying to protect it from anything Ivan might do. In his heart, he knew it was futile; the boy was more than a foot taller than him, and was very strong. He knew that he wouldn't be able to stop anything being done to him.

Maybe...maybe I could try. Shakily leaping to his feet, he grabbed Pride and Prejudice and ran as fast as he could, trying to find somewhere to hide. Spotting the Restricted Section, he yanked the door open and threw himself inside, darting behind the tallest bookshelf he could find.

Exhausted, he sank to the floor, quiet sobs wracking his body. His stomach churned even more than it did before, and he resisted the urge to vomit. Please, he begged, though he wasn't sure to whom he was pleading, please don't let him find me! I don't want to be hurt!" He didn't know how Ivan wanted to be 'repaid', but he was sure that it would be painful, especially since he ran away.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:03 pm

Ivan turned his head in the direction Latvia had sprinted away to. Should I go after him? he wondered. The library was huge, it would be quite the hassle to search the whole thing. He could even have left the library, altogether. He decided to give the search a try, anyway. He didnt have much better to do.

After checking just about every square inch of the old, large room, he concluded if the boy was indeed still in the library, there was only one place left he could have gone.

The restricted section.

He was very cheerful that he had a chance to sneak into a place off limits. Even if he was caught, he could easily distract the teacher with a proposal of becoming one. That, or threaten their tiny minuscule lives. He chuckled at the thought.

As he neared the door to the restricted section, he pulled out his favorite item from his clothes: his pipe. The feel of it's smooth iron build in his hands made him smile.

He turned the antique nob and allowed the door to open slowly. His large shadow stretched out across the room.

This would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:04 pm

The restricted section? Why would you go there? You're going to get in trouble! Despite his worried thoughts, being caught by a teacher was the least of his problems. Actually, maybe if I get caught, Ivan will leave me alone for now!

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the door slowly creak open. Instictively, he whimpered, then slapped a hand over his mouth. I hope no one heard that! Desperate to stay hidden, he curled up and pushed himself into an empty space on the bottom shelf.

He held his breath when he heard footsteps, the sound echoing in his mind. Squeezing his aching eyes shut, he clenched his fists so tightly he drew blood. His heart pounded in his chest, and he knew that he would start to hyperventillate if he went through any more emotional distress.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:55 pm

He immediately headed for the back section. He highly doubted Latvia would hide anywhere else. He approached slowly, clenching his pipe with both fists. The room was poorly lit, and slightly eery. It was nice.

When he reached the back row he called out for the small nation. "Latvia?" No reply. He wasnt back there. He began to investigate the various other rows, determined to track down the petrified boy.

It didnt take long to notice a particular row that stood out from the others. It was taller than most, for whatever reason. He walked over to it and read a few of the books' titles.

One read: Norweigan Ridgebacks and their benefits in medicine.

The others seemed to be about mythical creatures and their influence on medicines, poisons, etc.

he walked past a few shelves before stopping. something had caught his eye. a shoe was poking out from the bottom shelf. He smiled in accomplishment. Hastilly, he knelt down to the partially concealed nation.

"There you are Latvia!" he spoke in a too friendly tone, "You took off so fast. That wasnt very polite." Before giving the smaller nation time to reply, he grabbed him by the shirt, yanked him out from the shelf and hucked him into the opposite shelf. He landed hard, knocking down books that landed on and around him. It was easy for the large Russian to lift and throw such a small nation.

He smiled at the sight of Latvia be in such pain. "I don't like it when people leave in the middle of a conversation." he said casually, looming over him. He thrusted the pipe at Latvia, smiling as it made contact with the boy's face, drawing blood. He leaned down in front of Latvia to look him in the eye. "You still owe me for the glove." he said, sliding his pipe up the nation's shirt. "I hope you didnt think running would make this any easier for you."

Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Raivis's head spun from being hit so forcefully, and he cried out, feeling the blood drip down his face. More cries tore from his throat when he felt the cold metal of the pipe against the skin of his chest.

"Please," he whimpered, tears mixing with the blood and stinging the gash on his face. "Go away." Suddenly, an idea popped into his head. "I...I-I'll scream! A t-teacher will find both of us here. We'll...we'll both get in trouble!"

He doubted that it would work, but now he was leaving his mouth unfiltered; babbling was the only thing keeping him from hyperventillating.

As the Russian got closer to him, he yelled, "L-leave me alone, you fat communist!"

Clapping a hand over his mouth, he realized what he just said. "Oh no! I'm so sorry!"

The throbbing in his head intensified, and his heart rate increased. Closing his eyes, he prepared for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Ivan tilted his head to one side. "Fat communist? Communist is right, but fat? You must be thinking of America." he chuckled. Latvia was shaking terribly, which made this all the more better. He removed the pipe from under the boy's shirt, tricking him into thinking he was safe, only to deliver a strong jab into his stomach. He punched Latvia repetitively until the thrill of it had died down a bit.

He pressed the pipe against the boy's throat, pinning him against the bookshelf. He leaned in close to him and whispered into his ear, "nobody will come in here, dont worry. This is the restricted section. No one has to know, da?"

By now there was blood seeping from multiple wounds all over Latvia's body. Ivan placed his hand onto the boy's cheek. He could feel the goosebumps that covered him. He chuckled in content then leaned over and forced a kiss on Latvia's still bloodied lips. "Don't worry," he comforted, "this will be quick."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Raivis was done. As more and more blood left his body, he felt more and more lightheaded. His stomach ached tremendously, and his entire body throbbed with his heartbeat.

"P-please, Ivan," he whispered, his eyes swollen from crying. "No more...Please..."

He stiffened when the tall Russian crashed his lips against his. Tears poured from his eyes and he screamed, though the noise was muffled by Ivan. He tried to flinch away, but the taller blond's grip was iron.

This can't be happening! Ivan had always tormented him, but never used this method.

His eyes snapped closed when he heard what Ivan said next. Quick? What will be quick? Hoping that it was a continuation of the beating and nothing...else (he wasn't naive; he noticed the way Ivan always leered at him), he whimpered, waiting for Ivan to let him go and hoping that someone would save him,
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:22 pm

'It' took about ten minutes, a little longer than usual because he made sure to hit the boy every now and then to ease the struggling a little.

He could never understand why people reacted the way they did during stuff like this. Writhing around, and making strange noises. For Ivan, he could easily maintain a normal face and composure, and simply smiled the whole way through, like nothing was happening.

When he was finished he pulled back and stood up. "It is good that you became one with me again, Latvia." he stated smoothly. "Hopefully you wont be leaving me again any time soon. I'm sure you wouldnt want me to have to go to even further lengths to go you back, da?" He flaunted a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Raivis was incapable of speaking, nor was he capable of doing much of anything else. Every single part of his body hurt, and when he tried to sit up to put his clothes back on, a searing pain shot through his lower body.

Whimpering, he curled up on the floor, his face burning with shame and his eyes spilling tears. "W-why?" he whispered. He wasn't expecting an answer, at least not a logical one, but the question just slipped out.

Not waiting for an answer, Raivis closed his eyes, the full weight of what just happened to him hitting him like a ton of bricks. Making his cries more audible, he shivered, all the blood (his) and God knows what else (not his) getting cold on his burning skin.

Everything's been taken from me, now, Raivis thought, his heart thudding painfully in his ribcage. His breathing sped up, and he began to hyperventillate, the tears distorting his vision. He was sure Ivan said something to him, that damn smile still on his face, but he couldn't comprehend it completely. All that went through his mind was the fact that he was naked in the restricted section of the library, beaten, bruised, and bloody.

"What am I supposed to do now," he murmured, not caring that he said it aloud. Another wave of pain washed over him, and he let one more tortured cry from his throat before he passed out...

((I was just wondering if any of the others would be willing to find Raivis, or if he should wake up on his own and start another thread elsewhere. I'm just new to RP-ing, so sorry if this is a stupid question...X'D))

Last edited by Raivis Galante on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:59 pm

The door groaned loudly as Lukas made his way into the restricted section of the library. His dull eyes scanning the room, looking for the correct row of shelves. Apparently, some of the storybooks written by muggles were considered "inappropriate" and were off limits to the younger students. How stupid. Why do we even own them then?

As he located his row and took a confident step forward. Freezing in place as he heard a sorrowful cry. It sounded like it came from somewhere in here...

Shaking his head and continuing forward, Lukas dismissed the noise as just a creaky floorboard. The school is rather old.

Locating the stories by Hans Christian Andersen, Lukas deftly picked out a collection of short stories and flipped open to a random page.

Just as he started reading, another cry was heard and then silence. Lukas closed the book with one hand and peered around the corner of a shelf at the end of the row.

A hand. Cautiously moving towards the hand, Lukas blinked rapidly as he spotted it's owner.

"Raivis." Quickly kneeling down, Lukas cupped the boy's cheek in his hand and gently felt his forehead. "Raivis. Wake up, I need to get you back to the common room so I can patch you up."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Raivis blinked his eyes slowly, the room coming back into focus, though his vision was still fuzzy. He felt someone's hands cupping his face and was reminded of what just occured.

"Please, Ivan," he whimpered, hating how weak and raspy his voice sounded. "No more! It...hurt so bad the last time... Please!"

Suddenly, his vision became clear, and he saw that it was Lukas standing over him, not his tormentor.
More than tormentor, he reminded himself, shuddering.

Despite Lukas's gentleness, all he felt was Ivan's rough hands all over his body. He cried out and jerked his head away, pressing himself against the bookshelf. The action aggravated his many injuries, but he didn't care.

After a few moments of choked sobbing and trembling, a blush spread over his face. He was unclothed in front of Lukas, as well as covered in blood and who knew what else. Squeaking, he tried to cover himself with his hands, more tears falling from his eyes.

"I...I...I'm so sorry! I know I'm indecent, but please don't hate me." He looked down, thoroughly ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:16 am

Honestly a bit relieved when he saw Raivis' eyes opening, Lukas leaned down a bit closer to the boy. Immediately, Raivis began to freak out and call out, frightened.

Ivan? I know that he pesters Galante, but this...?

Lukas winced quietly as Raivis moved away from him suddenly. He could see the blood and the bruises littering the boys body.

"Why would I hate you? This isn't your fault."

Deftly undoing the ties of his cloak, Lukas held it out to Raivis. "Put it on. We need to get you back to your common room."

Glancing over the boy once again, Lukas changed his mind. "Nevermind. You'll be staying with me tonight in the Ravenclaw tower."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:59 am

Despite Lukas's kind words, Raivis still felt dirty, disgusting, and ashamed. "But it is my fault," he whispered, looking down. "I ran from Ivan. Then, when he found me, I couldn't fight back. I'm worthless."

Raivis thought that he had used up all his tears, but apparently he did not. They spilled from his swollen eyes and fell onto his bloody chest. He looked up when he felt something brush against his side. Tensing up, he reflexively whimpered, shivering. He blushed even more when he realized that it was only Lukas's cloak.

Forcing himself onto his knees, Raivis grabbed the garment with a shaky hand and covered himself with it. "It'll be all bloody, though! It will take forever to wash!"

Hissing as another wave of pain overtook him, he fell on his side. Gritting his teeth, he forced himself to stand up. He felt the full extent of all his injuries and winced, hoping desperately that he could stay upright. The burning in his lower body, as well as the throbbing in his head, increased when he tried to take a step towards Lukas and he collapsed, gasping.

"I'm so sorry! I can't do anything right! And now I'm going to burden you by sleeping in the Ravenclaw tower!"

Trying to distract himself from the pain, Raivis instead looked at the floor. "Oh no!" His eyes widened. "Look at this mess! I...I need to clean it. If I don't Ivan will..." He didn't want to even think the words. As his previous encounter with the Russian replayed in his mind, he grabbed his hair and yanked on it, his trembling worsening tenfold. "Please..." he murmured, suddenly trapped in the horrible ordeal. "Please Ivan, stop! I'm sorry for insulting you..."

((Long post is long. I apologize, ^^'))
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:50 am

As Lukas heard Raivis chastising himself, he just shook his head and held his cloak out a bit farther, trying to get the boy to accept the small token of decency.

"It doesn't matter what Ivan says or does. You make your own worth."

Watching him cry and flinch away, Lukas gave a small sigh. He's so worked up. How will I ever get him out of the library, let alone up to the tower or even down to the kitchens to his own common room?

"It's just a cloak. I have others."

Lukas stood up as well when Raivis shakily got to his feet, allowing the boy the freedom to move as he liked within the row of shelves.

"There aren't very many 7th year Ravenclaws, so there are a number of spare beds in my dorm. Stop apologizing." Lukas paused as Raivis fell back to the floor. "It gets annoying."

Bending over slightly to peer into Raivis' face as he began to have a break down, Lukas absentmindedly tucked the book from earlier into the waist band of his pants. This is going to be harder then I thought. And of course I don't have a hulking brute like the Dane around to carry the boy for me...

Gently attempting to pry Raivis' hair from his harsh grip, Lukas hesitated before speaking. "Raivis.... Would you like to hear a story?" He could tell that the boy's wounds were bad, and not just the ones he could see.

((Haha~ No problem. I don't mind. XD I would do longer posts, but you know me - bad with descriptions. X))
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:06 am

Choking on his tears, Raivis was jolted out of his breakdown. He coughed and tried to get his breathing under control, but he was happy to be away from the illusion of Ivan and his brutality.

Apologizing...is annoying? Raivis couldn't comprehend this; if he didn't apologize for every time he screwed up or showed weakness he would be beaten. He knew this from experience, and was conditioned to act that way. As soon as Lukas pointed this out to him, he was about to apologize again, but thought better of it and held his tongue. You don't want to lose one of the only friends you have.

The thought of living at Hogwarts with no friends, especially not after this incident, made his breathing speed up again. Wrapping the cloak around him more, he tilted his head when Lukas spoke again. "A...a story?" He managed to cough out. "What about?"

Despite the pain he was in, Raivis loved stories. Romance, fantasy, the classics, he loved them all.

"Before you tell it, I just have to ask you one thing," Raivis said quietly, not meeting Lukas's eyes. "Why are you helping me? Ivan might make your life miserable, too. There are two ways this can..." He lost his train of thought as the room spun. He grabbed his head, feeling the many bumps on it, and tried to steady himself. "...This can go," he continued. "Ivan could brag about becoming one--" he tensed up and forced the large man's (Not boy; he was too terrifying to Raivis to be merely a boy) smiling face out of his thoughts, "--w-with me to the rest of Slytherin, and they'll have a laugh." The thought of his lost innocence being mocked sent a shooting pain through his heart. "Or, he wanted to keep everyone out of the loop, and will p-punish both of us because you know. No matter what happens, there's no advantage for you. So again I ask, why?"

Part of him was hoping that the Norwegian would drop his cold demeanor once and hug him. He just wanted to feel something to get rid of the feeling of Ivan's skin on his. Another part told him that it wasn't realistic to hope, and that he should be grateful that Lukas is even willing to help him at all.

"Never mind. Forget it. What...what story are you going to tell?"

((Even longer post this time. Sorry; I just couldn't figure out where to end it...^^'))
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:57 pm

Blinking a bit as Raivis finally stopped hurting himself, Lukas just quietly waited to see what the boy would do next.

Lukas wasn't exactly sure why he suggested a story. To calm him down maybe? But I don't know many stories that have happy endings...

Broken from his thoughts as Raivis began quietly ranting about the possibilities and about Ivan, Lukas just watched Raivis, not very interested in all the ranting. Lukas wasn't even sure about how to answer Raivis' final question, and was somewhat relieved when Raivis dismissed it and asked again about the story.

"I would tell you my favorite one by Hans Anderson, but I don't think you'd enjoy the ending. So I'm going to tell the one I heard once on TV, it's a ghost story, and at the same time a love story."

Still a bit unsure about if he really wanted to tell Raivis this particular story, Lukas paused as he held out a hand to Raivis. "Before I start telling it though, let's get you standing up. Lean on me. By the time I am finished, we'll hopefully be in my common room."

((I'm seriously not a 100% sure if I want Lukas to tell this particular story... but i can see how Raivis might like it... *goes to ponder it*))
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:20 pm

"A...a love story?" Raivis' heart was both swelling and breaking at the same time. Love stories were his favorite; they allowed him to imagine a world where true love was possible, and that it would always win. However, at the moment, he was unsure if love would ever happen to him, if he'd even allow it to happen, after today.

Regardless, he wiped his eyes and looked into Lukas' own. When the taller boy held his hand out, Raivis tentatively took it, blushing at how his own hand shook. Before he attempted to stand up, he grabbed his clothes, holding them in a death-grip. When he did stand up, his legs wobbled. However, with Lukas' help, he was able to stay standing. As he took a few small steps, he felt blood travel down his thighs. Hoping that it wouldn't drip on the floor, Raivis clenched his teeth. All worries about the blood left him when he was met with more pain as he tried to match Lukas' steps. He whimpered, a few tears escaping his eyes, but he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, trying to focus on Lukas' voice.

"Thank you," he murmured, wrapping his arms around one of Lukas's.

((Oh, that's fine. ^^ If you don't want Lukas to tell the story, I could just have Raivis space out again. Oh, just a question. Will we start another thread in the Ravenclaw common room after your next post?))
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:44 pm

"Yes, a love story."

Still not sure about how Raivis would take the story, Lukas paused as Raivis began to stand. Making a small sound of discomfort as Raivis leaned on him, Lukas slowly began moving forward with the boy; trying to help him keep some dignity by allowing him to try and walk.

"The story is about a man and woman who loved each other. And a man thought that their love would never die, but it did. What used to be peace became war as the two fought and fought."

They had managed to make it to the door leaving the Restricted section of the library. Lukas lowered his voice a bit to avoid being yelled at by the other students. How am I going to get him back to the common room without everyone stopping and gawking?

Looking Raivis over once more, Lukas nodded to himself. My robe covers him well enough, nobody should really notice that anything is wrong... If we get stopped, I'll just say that he hurt his leg.

"One night after a fight, the man saddled his horse. The woman said to him. 'If you don't come back in three days, you can never come back. And I'll be gone.' And the man, still angry, rode away, and enjoyed the silence of the forest."

Lukas took a small step forward, trying his best to gently encourage Raivis to keep going.

((I wonder how many people will recognize this story. XD If you want, then yes we can move to the Ravenclaw common room. *shrugs*))
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Even though his entire body ached, and his head throbbed with each step, Raivis found himself falling into a steady rhythm. Each step he took with his right foot, he inhaled, while he exhaled with each step taken by his left foot. This helped regulate his erratic breathing and allowed himself to focus on Lukas' story.

"What happened next? Did the man realize that he was wrong, and still loved the woman?" He hoped that this was the case; he hated it when lovers were torn apart in stories. He was eager to hear more; the world Lukas painted with his words enthralled him, as well as kept his mind off of the pain and Ivan's nightmarish 'fun'.

As the two kept walking, Raivis leaned a little less on Lukas. This was not because he was feeling any better (in fact, walking made his injuries flare up more), but because he didn't want to embarrass the Norwegian. He was eternally grateful for his help and hoped that they would be friends for life.

Silently wincing, he hoped that he wouldn't have to climb too many stairs; just walking in a straight line hurt. However, he found himself falling back into the world of the story as he thought about it again, the pain lessening as his mind was occupied with something else.

((I hope I'm not boring you with Raivis' sniveling. I'd love to have him be more confident, but after what happened to him, that wouldn't be realistic, plus it would be OOC, ^^'.
The story sounds very familiar, but I can't remember the title...
Also, would we switch threads when Lukas and Raivis make it to the door of the common room, or are we allowed to keep this scenario on this thread? Sorry for all the questions... *Cowers*))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Peace and Quiet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry :: General Rooms :: Library-
Jump to: