Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Drinking Alone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Drinking Alone   Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Lukas sat quietly, hopefully unnoticed, at a small table at the Three Broomsticks. He had told the Dane that he'd get a butterbeer with him sometime, but Lukas decided that it was better if he had one alone first. Holding a mug of butterbeer in his hand, Lukas looked down at the drink disapprovingly.

It's frothing at me... Why can't I have a real drink? Lukas sighed and left his drink on the table, untouched. Leaning back in his chair, Lukas glanced across the room at the two bickering teachers and hid a smile.

Lukas hoped that nobody from school would be coming here tonight, though he didn't think anyone would since Hogsmeade was off-limits to students this late a night. Lukas hid another smile as he thought back to how he got out of the school, but then again it was rather easy since nobody really patrolled the halls at night.
Back to top Go down
Alek Lundburg

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Alone   Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:47 am

The Dane strolled into the establishment, giving a nod to the bartender, escaping from the school grounds this late for a drink had become a nightly affair that he had mastered, even saving a set of clothes to wear just while he was out trying to avoid the teachers, and damn he loved being able to wear his long, black coat from home again.

Ordering "the usual" he looked around the room, noticing the two teachers on the other side, but gladly noticing that the one who would punish him seemed to of already been through his first, and probably only round. He chuckled slightly, remembering the night the brit and him sang drunken cheers together and he never remembered a thing.

One thing did catch his eye and caused him to smirk, it was the other lone student on the corner, familiar hair clip as ever prominent. He took his butter beer and sauntered over to the table, plunking his mug down and leaning against it.

"Well well, what have I found here?" He spoke, trying to be smooth and seductive even, voice low so not to attract the teachers. Now he had something on the Ravenclaw, a Ravenclaw for crying out loud! "I thought you where Mr. by-the-book."

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Alone   Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:22 pm

Tilting the mug of butterbeer around in small circles, watching as the golden liquid threatened to spill over the sides, Lukas was taken by surprise as his table was jolted sideways a bit. Looking up quickly, his eyes widening, Lukas was a tad worried that one of the teachers had spotted him.

Instead, Lukas was stuck gaping up at the annoying Danish boy from earlier. He was leaning on his table, Lukas felt the table shift a bit more before finally stopping.

Narrowing his eyes slightly at the taller man, Lukas hesitated before answering.

"Don't make assumptions. I never said I was 'by-the-book'. And stop talking like that, you sound like an drunken duck."

Lukas placed his mug back down on the table, still avoiding taking a sip, while he shifted in his clothing. This was the first time he'd worn something other then his school robes, and out of all the people to see him, it had to be this idiot.

Shifting the blue cap on his head over to the side so it wouldn't disturb his hair clip, Lukas looked back up at Alek with an uninterested look.
Back to top Go down
Alek Lundburg

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Alone   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:48 pm

"I saw a drunk duck once, it was pretty damn hilarious." He chuckled, plopping down across from him, " An' I thought most Ravenclaws where pretty by-the-book, y'know?" He tried defending himself, he knew it was sort of weak, but it was all he had.

Glancing down at the other's drink, his smile turned into a pout, "Awww, I thought I told you I was gonna treat you to your first butterbeer~!" giving him a sad face, subtly changing his eyes for the full "puppy-dog eyes" effect, slightly curious if he'd pick up on his skill.

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Alone   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:34 pm

"By the book? We don't require a textbook to tell us what to do with ourselves, idiot." Lukas kept his voice even as he chastised the Dane,

Lukas tried not to grimace as Alek sat across from him. All he had wanted was a night to himself, without having to deal with Raivis or the stupid competition.

Looking down at the other man began to pout, Lukas started to play with his mug absentmindedly. I can always ask him to pay me for the butterbeer I already bought... I'm not gonna drink this thing anytime soon, so I can get my money back.

Lukas looked back up at the Gryffindor. "What's wrong with your face?"

But if he pays me back, then I'm in his debt. He'll probably want something from me. Lukas debated the two ideas as he continued to stare at the Dane, waiting for him to get that stupid look off of his face.
Back to top Go down
Alek Lundburg

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Alone   Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:11 am

He frowned, it didn't seem to be working, "Nothing's wrong with my face..." he grumbled, eyeing the other's butter beer, looked like he got the children's version.

He took the mug and smelled it briefly, yeah, that wasn't the right butterbeer, "You bought the wrong one Norgey." He shook his head, pushing his own butter beer across the table, "Try mine. It's a whole lot less sweet and way more... awesome." He grinned.

Waiting to see the other taste his alcoholic version, he took a long swig from the "child's" version, he still liked it after all, and it gave him a very prominent mustache that probably entertained himself a little too much.

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Alone   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:05 pm

Lukas just watched curiously as the Dane fiddled around with his drink, frowning as he saw the man bring the drink close to his face.

There is no way I'm drinking that now.

Lukas blinked slowly as he watched Alek gulp down his "children's" butterbeer before turning his gaze to the drink the Dane brought over to the table. It looked like a few swigs had already been taken from it. Not really wanting to deal with an indirect kiss with the annoying Gryffindor, but longing for some alcohol, Lukas tentatively reached for the mug and drew it closer to him.

Bringing it up to his mouth slowly, avoiding all eye-contact with the probably smug Dane, Lukas took a small sip of the drink and placed it back on the table.

"It's okay." Lukas gave a half-shrug.
Back to top Go down
Alek Lundburg

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Alone   Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:58 pm

He smiled, that seemed like a step closer, right?

"Just okay? C'mon, it takes more than that to get a real taste." He plunked the other's drink back down on the table, a good amount of it left while some of the froth slid down the glass, and he licked the foam from around his upper lip.

Now he was watching the Norwegian intently, waiting to see his satisfaction.

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Alone   Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Lukas took another small sip from the Dane's butterbeer before placing it back on the table.

"You look like a child, sitting there and watching me."

Growing bored with the Gryffindor, Lukas turned his attention back to the two teachers across the room. Professor Kirkland was visibly more drunk then before, and looked to be very close to falling out of his seat.

Purposefully ignoring the annoying Dane across from him, Lukas tried not to notice the gaze was still on him.
Back to top Go down
Alek Lundburg

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Alone   Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:11 am

He huffed, pouting a little at the comment, if anyone looked like a child it was him, but he pushed the comment aside.

"So what do you think? You'll let me buy you one another time?" He smiled, looking to where the other was so focused on looking instead of at his own, gorgeous face.

He noticed the teachers as well, and chuckled a bit, "Nervous they'll see us? You're still kinda new here, right? You've got to of heard about those two by now?" He took his drink back and too another swig, definitely better than the sugary baby stuff.

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Alone   Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Lukas glanced at the Dane across the table and considered his offer.

"For an alcoholic drink, it's a bit weak. But seeing as you're buying..." Lukas trailed off and turned back to the teachers, he didn't want to see the smug look that was probably on the Gryffindor's face.

"And I'm not nervous. They're too drunk to notice anything. Though considering the size of your head and your annoying voice, I wouldn't be surprised if you attract their attention and get us in trouble."

Lukas turned back to the table and gazed with disinterest at the Dane. This encounter was becoming dull rather quickly, and Lukas was just about ready to dump the annoying boy and head back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Alone   

Back to top Go down

Drinking Alone
Page 1 of 1