Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a bit of light reading.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alek Lundburg

Alek Lundburg

Just a bit of light reading. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of light reading.   Just a bit of light reading. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:05 am

He had a little celebration to himself, before running after the other blonde.

"Noooorge~!" He called out, before getting shushed by some people reading before he caught up the the shorter. He made a mental note, the Norwegian was really short.

"Hey! So how about that butter beer? C'mon~ Please?" He almost resorted transforming into his wolf form, but he usually only did that with girls because they thought it was cute, but he resisted it for the time being, he'd surprise him with that later, at least he didn't think he knew about it and could surprise him...
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of light reading.   Just a bit of light reading. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am

Lukas checked out his books with a flick of his wand and then turned to the other boy, clearly not impressed with the nickname or the offer of butterbeer.

But looking up at the taller boy, Lukas was curious. This boy seemed like he was following Lukas, and it frustrated Lukas because he didn't know why.

Gudgingly, Lukas answered.
"Fine." Lukas gave a small sigh as he continued. "I will have some butterbeer."
Back to top Go down
Alek Lundburg

Alek Lundburg

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of light reading.   Just a bit of light reading. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:23 pm

"Sweet! You got free time right now?" His voice rose again, causing more people to "shhh" him.

He was so curious about this new student, he was quiet, almost mysterious even, he came from Scandinavia like him, so he assumed they had something on common, right? Plus, on top of it all, he was damn cute.

"If not now, I can come find ya later when you do have time, anything that works for you! I'm gonna give you the royal tour!"
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of light reading.   Just a bit of light reading. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:50 pm

"No. I need to return to my common room and drop off my books. You seriously don't think I'm going to lug these books around with me everywhere, do you?"

Lukas lifted an eyebrow. From what he could tell about this fool, any trip with him would definitely end up taking much longer then needed. There was no way that Lukas was going to allow himself to be late for his next class because he was tramping around with a loudmouth.

"I have class soon, and I bet you do too." Lukas gave the other boy a look, and uncaringly waved a hand through the air. "Fine. Whatever you want."

Turning, Lukas hoped that was the end of the conversation with the annoying Danish boy as he began to walk towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit of light reading.   Just a bit of light reading. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a bit of light reading.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry :: General Rooms :: Library-
Jump to: