Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One on One

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alfred Jones
Admin
Alfred Jones

One on One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on One   One on One - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Alfred had completely spaced out on his teacher slack of pants. When it had caught his full attention, he quickly about faced away from the Brit. "I hadn't meant for a cheap shot, Professor. i was just using the first one that came to mind when I asked Professor Agthoven what to do with you! ...In Battle!" He swallowed again, peaking over his shoulder to see if the coast was clear."A-and Professor Kirkland. I- It's what I had been hoping for this whole time..." The blonde smiled, before going to reorganize the desks, not wanting to get his classmates punished because of his date.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: One on One   One on One - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 2:17 am

He paused briefly, What he had wanted? "Jones, what do you mean by that?" he asked, frowning slightly. First he claimed he didn't mean to do that, then he said he had... "Are you mad?" He had to ask him, he wouldn't put it past the American to be absolutely bonkers either.

"What do you mean "It's what you'd been hoping for the whole time"?"
Back to top Go down
Alfred Jones
Admin
Alfred Jones

PostSubject: Re: One on One   One on One - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:19 pm

Alfred had begun to adjust the desks, especially those he knew he had thrown into disarrangement. "You don't seem to get it Professor. This whole time was so I could get a serious date. I drove you up the walls for years. I played so many pranks on you, I can't even remember half of them. But haven't you noticed? They were only on you. And still, your class was the one I did best in. Charms, yeah, whatever. Transfiguration, I have the worst grades on there because, well-... Nevermind. This is just going to go over your head... And probably get points docked."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: One on One   One on One - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:42 pm

He froze... wait, what? This student wanted to go out on a legitimate date!?!? Didn't he realize that he was seeing someone already!? He had to lean against something for a moment, he'd thought maybe the kid was going to use this to help his standing and maybe get a few extra points or something...

He closed his eyes, leaning against his desk and rubbing his temple, letting out a long breath, "You're saying... that you wanted to date me? You weren't trying to get points or something?" The grades, the teasing... it was slowly adding up in his mind.

"Do you have any idea how much trouble I'd be in if I was seeing one of my students?" his confusion was settling into anger at the boy's ignorance, "Let alone the fact that I'm..." he gulped back some saliva, he wasn't very good about talking about his relationships, "Already taken? You are mad, absolutely bonkers."
Back to top Go down
Alfred Jones
Admin
Alfred Jones

PostSubject: Re: One on One   One on One - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:14 pm

The final statement set the blonde off, he finished rearranging the desk he was currently on before turning fully. His bright eyes blazing in defiance,"Professor... I can't stand that fact above all others. Th-that... Professor Bonnefoy has no right to shamefully press anything on you. The display of 'romance' is like watching someone with dinner. Professor... I- I can't explain it... But...- ... These- these feelings I've held. These emotions... Well... There's no reasoning. You make me feel like I could take on three basilisk's all at once! Like- Like what it feels like to win every game I've ever played! Professor... I am just a student... but... I... I do like you... A lot... I... "his voice faded, mumbling something rather incoherently.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Kirkland
Admin
Arthur Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: One on One   One on One - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:06 pm

His face turned almost a beet red before he made his way to his stairs, what was he supposed to do in this kind of situation!? Just give in and dump his lover for this kid? Or did he tell the headmaster- should he even tell Francis about this?! No. Definitely not he wasn't gonna tell Francis about this.

"Y-you're dismissed, Alfred."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One on One   One on One - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One on One
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry :: Classrooms :: Defence against the Dark Arts-
Jump to: