Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for a Friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

Waiting for a Friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: re: Waiting for a Friend   Waiting for a Friend - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:35 pm

"Outside?" Raivis asked, his eyes widening. "I...I'd love to!" If there was one thing he loved besides his Jane Austen novels, it was nature. He loved the feeling of fresh air on his skin, grass tickling his hands and bare feet. Though he was naturally pale and sunburned easily, he loved the warmth of the sun on his skin. He could sit outside for hours and not realize that time had passed.

He looked over to Lukas. "Do you want to come, too?" He didn't want the Norwegian boy to feel excluded, especially since he was friends with Lovino first.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a Friend   Waiting for a Friend - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:15 pm

Lukas nodded thoughtfully at Raivis' excited declaration about the challenge. Now there were two people who thought he should go ahead with it. Allowing his brow to furrow a bit, Lukas tried to figure out when he'd be able to tell Edelstein that he was going to accept the challenge...

"Oh. Sure. I can come outside with you for a while."

Lukas started repacking his things into his bag and stood up. Having spent so much time studying since arriving at Hogwarts, Lukas hadn't really had the chance to experience the warm weather of England.

Lukas gave a little sigh as he waited for the younger boys to get their stuff together. He missed Norway and his family's trolls. It was only fall, and it was already a bit warm for Lukas' comfort. But from the few times he'd gone outside for Care of Mythical Creatures and some of his other classes, Lukas could already tell that Hogwarts was much warmer then his home up in Northern Norway.

Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Waiting for a Friend   Waiting for a Friend - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:05 am

Raivis tightened his scarf and picked up the little bag he set next to him. He was excited to go outside, especially now that he had friends. He was happy that Lukas wanted to come with; he didn't want the Norwegian to feel as though he was stealing Lovino from him.

He nearly face-palmed. Stealing him? What are you saying? You're making it sound like Lovino is Lukas's boyfriend, or something. You're such a weirdo!

Raivis closed his mouth and bit his tongue, making sure to draw blood. Maybe that'll get you to watch your mouth. He knew that it wasn't healthy to keep beating himself up, but he couldn't help it. He didn't know why, but he almost felt the need to whenever he screwed up.

However, being with Lovino and Lukas quieted the turbulent thoughts, and actually made him feel at peace. Ignoring the dull ache in his tongue, he took a deep breath. "I wonder what's going to be served for lunch today; I'm starving."

Right on cue, his stomach growled again, and he blushed.

((I'm writing Raivis a bit differently than how I usually do, so I hope he's not too weird... Am I even allowed to post this comment here?))
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a Friend   Waiting for a Friend - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Lukas glanced around the hall as he waited. He was glad that the Dane hadn't found him yet. Knowing the Gryffindor, he'd insist on sitting with him at the Ravenclaw table.

Just after hearing Raivis' comment, within a blink of an eye, food began to appear on the tables.

"Sandwiches. Again."

Swiping a napkin and a goblet, Lukas grabbed two sandwiches and began walking toward the doors out of the main hall.

They seem nice enough, if not a bit slow. Galante seems to have some issues though, but then again, so does Vargas

Lukas shook his head and called back to the two who were still just standing numbly in the path."Hurry up. Get some food and lets go. We do have class soon."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a Friend   Waiting for a Friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 am

Raivis snapped himself out of his thoughts as soon as Lukas announced that the food appeared. Shaking his head, he grabbed three sandwiches (he was extremely hungry), a napkin, and a goblet.

He softly smiled when he looked at Lukas and Lovino. Maybe...maybe this year will be better than the others. Maybe I have friends...real friends, now. I wonder...maybe Ivan won't hurt me anymore now that Lukas and Lovino are around...

"So..." he finally said aloud, "Where outside are we going to eat?"

He hoped that his two companions thought that the question was acceptable; he didn't want to seem strange or unstable to them. Ivan told him countless times that he was inferior, so many times that he himself started to believe it.

Pushing the gloomy thoughts out of his head, Raivis forced another smile and joined Lukas.

Maybe this year will be different.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a Friend   Waiting for a Friend - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:16 pm

((OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR SO LONG ITS BEEN A WHILE IM SO SORRY HELL IM NOT EVEN SURE IF IM ALLOWED TO POST ANYMORE BUT I REALLY LIKE THIS RP SI IMMA DO IT >Very Happy sorry for the caps XD))

Lovino space out for a moment, looking at nothing really, his mind wondered from his old Mafia days to his brother and to now. He shook his head and blinked seeing Lukas walk ahead and the food on the table "...oh..." He picked up a sandwich and just shrugged, fine with that, and followed behind making sure Raivis was following as well.

He thought for a moment and then smiled "I think the court yard will do just fine..I would suggest somewhere...with less people but I think for today the court yard is fine" he nodded to himself and started to lead the way outside. He again drifted with this thoughts for a moment and bit his lip in thought, he didnt notice he started to bleed nor did he notice as he walked into a stone poll nor did he notice that he had fallen, he only came out of his daze once he was looking up at the sky, on his back from having fell, and he felt his forehead hurt, were he had smacked it on the poll, and his lip bleeding. He blinked in confusion and just looked up. "...H-huh?" He said in a daze. He had been a bit out of it lately.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Waiting for a Friend   Waiting for a Friend - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:28 pm

((It's okay! School's been taking over my life lately, so I haven't posted much, either.))

Raivis' head jolted up when he heard Lovino gasp. He saw the older boy's lip was bleeding, just like his own.

"Hey," he said, a bit concerned. "Are you all right?" Though he just met the Italian, he felt a connection to him, for some reason, maybe because he was one of the only people who didn't treat him like a curse or a nuicence. He hoped that the older boy wouldn't think his concern was weird.

((Sorry this is so short; school is hitting me with work, XDD.))
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a Friend   Waiting for a Friend - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:49 am

((hahaha I feel your pain :p once again I haven't posted for a while XD))

Lovino blinked and looked at Raivis, he seemed to be looking past him and for a moment he spaced out. He shock his head and cleared it, even if he wasn't thinking at all, he then sat up and looked around in a slight daze as if he forgot where he was. He ran his tongue across his split lip and looked shocked "...my lip is cut..." He said in a slow voice, he soon snapped out of it and stood "o-oh...I'm fine...sorry about that kid" He went to pet Raivis on the head then stopped himself, remembering how the boy didn't like that, and patted his shoulder instead.

((sorry I'm doing Lovi kinda...weird XD I'm just experimenting with him is all so sorry if hes kinda OOC))
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Waiting for a Friend   Waiting for a Friend - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:50 pm

((Ugh, school... Hopefully, I will have more free time, since my midterms are finished.))

"It's okay," Raivis said shyly. "You can pet my hair if you really want to." He found himself blushing and looked down. He was still very hesitant about physical contact, but he could see that Lovino's first instincts were to hug and comfort people in the physical sense.

He prepared himself for the older boy's hands on his head and hoped he wouldn't flinch away or whimper. He's not Ivan, he thought. Lovino won't hurt me. "You're not Ivan..."

Raivis' eyes widened when he realized that he voiced his thoughts. Clenching his teeth, he nervously waited for Lovino's response.

((Your Lovi is so adorable; I just want to hug him! [And I like the fact that he's protective of people smaller than him.] I'm also writing Raivis a bit different than I normally do, so don't hesitate to tell me if he sounds weird.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a Friend   Waiting for a Friend - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for a Friend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry :: General Rooms :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: