Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Peace and Quiet

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:35 pm

It was easy to see that Lukas' story was doing something for Raivis.

"I think you are getting a little ahead of the story." Lukas chuckled a bit, remembering a similar interruption occurring the last time he told the story.

"Now. After two days in the forest, the man gets lonely and is filled with regret over what happened. He wanted to return to the live he left with the woman he left. So, the man found a shortcut through the woods. He was desperate to get back to the woman he loved before it was too late. He hoped that her threat of leaving wasn't true, would she wait for him or would she be true to her words? Would she be gone?"

Lukas turned his head sharply and glared at a curious Gryffindor who was peering over his book. The Gryffindor's eyes widened and he ducked back behind the book.

"The man could tell that his horse was becoming tired and losing speed. Then, the man came to the edge of a dark and unknown swamp. He had to make a decision."

Pushing the library doors open, Lukas began leading Raivis down the corridors, closer to the Ravenclaw common room. I'm going to have to carry him up the stairs. He'll never make it up all of them on his own

((*shrugs* It's fine. If you recognize the story, then I am amazed. XD))
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:17 pm

"Does he leave his horse?" Raivis inquired. As the story went on, he was becoming more and more immersed in it. He could smell the fresh air of the forest and see the swamp. He could even hear the tired whinneying of the horse. Raivis hadn't spoken since they left the library, but he supposed this was a good thing; he knew that he annoyed Lukas whenever he spoke. He hoped to get better at verbal communication as time went on, but for now, he thought it was best to shut up and only speak when spoken to.

He could feel the gaze of other students burning his back, sighing in relief when Lukas' glares made them look away.

When they got closer to the stairs, Raivis tugged on Lukas' sleeve. "I...I'll try to climb them." He had seen the look of distaste on the boy's face when he looked at the stairs, and knew that he didn't want to carry him. "You don't have to carry me; I'll just suck up the pain and...and climb!" He knew it wasn't going to be easy and potentially agonizing, but he was willing to take it in order to keep Lukas happy. (Or at least in a good mood; Lukas wasn't really a 'happy' person, at least Raivis didn't think he was.)

"If you tell me more of the story when we climb, I might be able to block out the pain." He nibbled on his now-swollen lip and looked down, not wanting to bother Lukas any further.

((Argh, this story sounds so familiar, but I can't think of the title! I even tried Googling it, but nothing popped up, XDD.))
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Lukas shook his head at Raivis. "No. The question is if he should go into the swamp or go around."

Looking at Raivis sceptically at his declaration, Lukas shook his head again. There is no way he's gonna make it up all these stairs.

Crouching down a bit, Lukas placed a hand on the floor. "Get on my back, it will be easier to just carry you up the stairs. We have a long way to go before reaching the common room."

Glancing back at Raivis as he stood there looking at his shoes, Lukas crouched a bit lower, his legs already aching a bit from crouching. Lukas hoped that Raivis was as light as he looked; considering that he wasn't much taller then Raivis, Lukas prayed that he would be able to carry the boy without much trouble.

Heaving a sigh as he waited, Lukas felt bad for cursing his luck. Of all the people to find Raivis, it had to be him. I'm sure Lovino would be a much better person to help Galante then I am. Shaking his head to get rid of the thoughts, Lukas tried to recall where the medkit was in the dorms. Maybe Emil will be there. He might know where it is.

Lukas snorted at the thought, he hadn't seen Emil for a couple days. Wishful thinking wasn't going to get him anywhere.

((I don't think the story has an actual name... It's from a TV show that had 2 seasons back in like, '03-04... "Dead Like Me". XD It's always been one of my favorite stories. I almost chose one by Hans Christian Anderson, but I thought it was a bit too long.... Hehe~))
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:04 pm

"Ah, o..okay. If you're sure. I don't want to burden you." The last part was said quietly. His legs starting to tremble again, he quickly climbed onto Lukas' back. His eyes teared up when he wrapped his legs around the Norwegian's torso, the pain getting much worse. Reflexively, he buried his face in Lukas' shoulder, crying.

Hating that he was showing so much weakness, he forced himself to lift his head. He was about to apologize, but remembered what Lukas said about his constant 'sorries' being annoying. Instead, he blinked away his tears and coughed a few times. "So...what happened next...in the story?" His voice was strained, and it took a lot out of him to talk. However, he made himself stay conscious, for Lukas' sake.

For once, he was glad that he was so small in light; it worked in his advantage, this time. He just hoped that he wasn't heavier than he thought; the last thing he wanted to do was hurt Lukas unintentionally.

As he slipped in and out of coherency, the only thoughts on his mind were Lukas' story, what would happen when they reached the common room, and wondering if he was getting any blood on his companion's clothes.

((Really? That sounds awesome! C: I must have been thinking of another story.))
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Lukas hooked his arms behind Raivis' legs and unsteadily stood up. Stumbling sideways half a step, Lukas tried his best to remain balanced and to adjust to the added weight.

He could feel the tears soaking through his sweater, seeping down and making the skin of his shoulder feel hot and damp. Lukas was already sweating a bit, though not entirely from the weight of the boy, but just from the long walk from the library practically dragging Raivis.

"Okay. Now where was I..." Lukas began slowly walking up the long winding staircase, that would eventually lead to the common room. Trying his best not to jostled Raivis as he climbed, Lukas began to regret bringing the boy to the Ravenclaw common room instead of the Hufflepuff one. It would have been easier to climb down the stairs to the kitchen then climb up to the tower.

"So. Does he go through the swamp or does he go around? We all ask ourselves that question, don't we? It's a very scary question to answer alone."

Lukas paused on a step and took a breath, trying to collect his thoughts.

"Next to the swamp was a boy. The man then asks the boy, 'Does the swamp have a hard bottom?' And the boy tells the man, 'It does.' So the man and his horse enter the swamp, and immediately begin to sink. As the man sinks deeper and deeper into the swamp, he calls out to the boy. 'I thought you said this swamp has a hard bottom!'"

Stopping in front of a statue, Lukas easily answered the riddle it gave him and made his way into the Ravenclaw common room. Setting Raivis down on a couch off to the side, Lukas finished up the story.

"And the boy replied, 'It does... You're just not there yet.'"

((Did you like the story? XD I bet Raivis and you have a few questions, eh? XD But it's one of my favorites. Teehee~ If you like it, I can give you the episode of the show that it comes up in. The whole episode is kinda based of this story. XD And thankfully, each episode is kinda independant, so you don't need to have watched the show before to get it. XD

And sorry for the late update... I found a new anime/manga. Read all 39 english chapters today plus 10 anime episodes... ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:37 pm

When Raivis was set down on the couch, he winced, the sudden movement aggrevating his injuries. Whimpering, he reflexively curled up, wrapping Lukas' cloak around him tighter. He closed his eyes, hoping that his blood wasn't seeping into the couch. You're nothing but a useless failure. You can't protect yourself from Ivan, and now you dragged Lukas into your mess.

"No!" Raivis blurted out loud, then clamped a hand over his mouth. Blushing, he shook his head, hoping that Lukas didn't hear his outburst. "So...was that the ending of the story? Did the man die? Or did he touch the bottom and swim the rest of the way?" Despite his love of romantic stories, he actually hoped that this one didn't have a happy ending. Maybe they don't deserve happiness. I sure won't get a 'happily ever after'... He knew that he was being childish, not to mention selfish, but he didn't care. He also knew that if Lukas didn't speak soon, the thoughts of Ivan would return, and he would most likely have another breakdown.

Raivis shivered as the blood stuck to his skin, the sick feeling in his stomach returning. Ivan's smile flashed in front of his eyes, and before he knew it, he leaned over and vomited onto the floor. Once his stomach was empty, he rolled onto his back, shivering even more.

"Atvainojiet*," he murmured in his native language, too worn-out to speak in English. He hoped his wounds would be taken care of soon; the blood on his body was making him feel even dirtier.

*'Sorry', in Latvian

((Gahh, I am so mean to poor Raivis; he never gets a break!! D: Haha, Raivis's questions about the story were pretty much mine, XD. It was a very interesting story, and I loved the ending, for some reason.
Ooh yes, could you give me the name of the episode? It sounds awesome~
Haha, that's fine! I spent all day moving into my dorm, XD.))
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Lukas stood up slowly and stretched. His knees were aching after the long walk up all the stairs with the added weight of Raivis.

Turning, Lukas prepared to head upstairs to the male dorms to grab the first aid kit he knew was there.

Pausing at the foot of the stairs leading to the dorms, Lukas half-turned back to Raivis, a puzzled look on his face.

"That's the end of the story. I can't tell you what happened next." Lukas shook his head dismissively before sighing and deciding to throw the boy a bone. "Do you know why people like to tell stories?" Turning back to the stairs, Lukas began climbing. "Think on it while I'm gone. I'll be right back."

Just before he disappeared into the male dorms, Raivis vomited. Lukas turned at the sound and sighed again. I'd better grab some towels. And probably a basin and wash cloth too.

Heading first to the bathrooms, Lukas turned on the tap and let the water run, returning to the bedroom to collect some more things while the water became warm. Lukas rummaged through the drawers build into the bedframe of his bed. I don't need these anymore. Besides, they are just hand-me-downs that I have never worn.

Quickly moving to his trunk and grabbing a mending kit, Lukas moved back to the bathroom and filled a basin of water.

Pulling his wand from a pocket in his shirt, with a flick, he began making his way out of the dorms, all the items he had singled out levitating behind him in a single-file line.

((Dead Like Me - Ghost Story. It's in season 2... But it's an easy show to grasp. The main characters are all grim reapers and they need to collect souls before they die.))
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:21 pm

"Do you know why people like to tell stories?" Lukas' words echoed through Raivis's mind. To keep his mind off of the pain and to control his breathing, Raivis pondered this. I think...People tell stories to keep their minds off of reality. This story might not have a happy ending so that people feel bad for the man, and not themselves.

Raivis lazily blinked his eyes, once again drifting in and out of consciousness. The events of the day whizzed through his mind repeatedly, causing him to shrink back into the couch, whimpering and shivering. He felt the crushing weight of Ivan's body on his, his iron grip, and the sharp bursts of pain.
The one thing that kept him from wailing loudly was Lukas' kind gestures replaying in his mind.

"Lukas!" he choked, though he knew that he wasn't speaking loud enough to be heard from the next room. "Thank you!"

Burying his face in his hands, Raivis cried. This time, however, it was partially out of relief.

((Thanks! This show sounds so interesting! ^_^
I feel bad that this is so short; I LOVE writing long posts, but I didn't know how long to stretch this one out since it's just Raivis angsting again, XD))
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:37 am

As Lukas made his way back to the couch with Raivis on it, he lifted his wand a bit higher, tugging the objects behind him and causing them to move a bit faster.

Blinking as he knelt down in front of Raivis on the couch, Lukas was a bit surprised that the boy had changed positions.

"Raivis." Lukas reached out a hand and softly placed it on Raivis' head. Is he crying...? I hope not...

"Let's get you cleaned up a bit first. I brought some warm water and a cloth."

Lukas tugged gently at Raivis' hands which were covering his face, and lifted the wet cloth, hoping to clean Raivis' face of all his tear tracks.

"Would you like to know my answer to the question from earlier?" Lukas quietly murmured as he waited patiently for Raivis.

"I think people tell stories so then they don't have to face their fears alone anymore. It's much easier to face a problem with a friend."

Lukas gave a small smile at the thought, thinking of home back in Norway.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:29 am

Raivis allowed Lukas to wash his face, remaining motionless, for once. The warm water felt nice on his skin and helped ease the aching in his eyes. He sighed from the relief of feeling something comforting on his skin.

His eyes widened in surprise when he heard Lukas speak. Friend? He called me his friend? Raivis was speechless. His eyes watered, and a few tears slipped down his cheeks. For once, though, they were tears of happiness.

Before his mind processed what his body was doing, he forced himself to lean over the edge of the couch and hug the Norwegian boy fiercely. He sobbed into the crook of his neck, releasing the last onslaught of tears.

When they stopped, he let go of the cold boy and yelped. "Sorry! That was uncalled for!" He knew that the boy wasn't a big fan of physical contact, and was embarrassed that he acted so rashly. He slid back, fully on the couch again, turning away and wrapping the cloak around him tighter.

After the blush that attacked his face died down, he forced himself to look at Lukas. "Your view on stories is very interesting," he said, wringing his hands. "It's very different from what I thought the answer would be. I...I like it." Looking down, he continued. "T-thank you for everything. I...know I'm not strong or really good at anything, but...I'm trying. I really am. I know I'm considered bad luck because of..." he couldn't bear to say his name "...so I'm glad you helped me. If you didn't, who knows what would have happened."

Exhausted by the long speech, Raivis curled up again. He normally didn't speak this much, and was hoping that he didn't screw something up.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:52 pm

The tears that appeared as Lukas washed Raivis' face somewhat expected after what had happened, but the glomp that followed startled Lukas. What did I say...?

By the time Lukas realized what was happening, Raivis had already pulled back.

"Then what was your answer to my question? Why do you think people tell stories?"

Lukas tugged gently at Raivis' shoulder, trying to get him to face forward again so he could disinfect and wrap any wounds the boy might have.

"Come on. Let me finish cleaning you up and then we can get you upstairs so you can go to sleep in one of the extra beds." Lukas re-wet the cloth and washed Raivis' face of his most-recent tears.

Taking out some rubbing alcohol and bandages, Lukas dabbed at a cut on Raivis' forehead. Sticking a bandage over it. Lukas wet the cloth again and this time passed to to Raivis.

"You are almost a man, I'm not going to shame you by treating you like a child."

Turning his torso a bit, Lukas grabbed one of his old shirts and started mopping up the vomit. I'm glad that we have wood floors here because I'd hate scrubbing this out of the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:41 pm

"You are almost a man, I'm not going to shame you by treating you like a child."

Raivis snapped back to reality when he heard Lukas speak. Shakily grabbing the cloth, he stood up. Letting the cloak fall to the ground, he gently cleaned his lower regions while Lukas looked away. Wincing at the bursts of pain that came with the cleaning, he whimpered, closing his eyes.

After the unpleasant job was finished, he cleaned his legs and chest, keeping his eyes shut. (He didn't want to risk crying again if he opened them.) He gave the cloth back to Lukas, hoping that there wasn't too much blood and who knows what else on it.

"Can you clean my back, please?" Raivis tentatively asked, tensing up. He knew there were a lot of gashes on it, and was preparing himself for the pain.

After a few moments of silence, he spoke again. "And...to answer your question, I...I thought that people tell stories to keep their minds off of reality. This story might not have a happy ending so that people feel bad for the man, and not themselves. If the story has a happy ending, it will make the person feel happy as well, and not worry about their own problems. It's stupid, I know, but it's what I thought..." Raivis looked down again, covering his lower body with the discarded cloak.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:02 pm

Lukas finished cleaning the vomit and tossed the disgusting shirt to the side.

Looking back at Raivis, Lukas took the cloth back and wrung it out. Gently cleaning around the gashes on Raivis' back, Lukas tried his best to not cause the boy any more pain.

Finished with cleaning away the dried blood, Lukas tried his best to disinfect the wounds with the peroxide he brought before quickly starting to wrap Raivis' torso with a set of bandages.

Lukas gave a tired smile. "That's a wonderful answer. Don't put yourself down. You are almost an adult. Be confident."

Standing up, Lukas held out a hand. "Come on, lets get you upstairs. I'll give you a new set of pajamas to wear and you can go to bed. We can talk more tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:43 am

Raivis clenched his teeth and fists, hissing at the sting of the peroxide. Once the bandages were tied tightly around his torso, he sighed in relief, glad that no more of his blood would stain the furniture and floor.

Shivering, Raivis tried to smile. "Thanks...but I'm no adult. Not even close. He...wouldn't like to hurt me so much if I was stronger. Did you know that he could pick me up and throw me without breaking a sweat? Or that he could pin my wrists above my head with one hand?"

Just thinking about the incident made his injuries flare up. He blinked back tears, his smile falling. "I've been trying so hard this year, but everything's just gotten worse. I didn't have many friends before, but now? Once this gets out, no one will want to be with me now."

His hands started shaking, and he gripped the cloak. "B-but thanks to you...and Lovino, I have something to look forward to. I honestly don't know what I would have done if you didn't find me. I..." He let the end of his sentence trail off. "I'm not good with speaking, sorry."

Raivis blushed, looking down again. "Thanks for letting me stay the night; I don't think Iv-he will think to look for me here."

((Sorry this is late; I spaced and didn't check my emails for awhile, X'D. I also joined the Facebook group (even though I'm not from the Northeast, XDD.) ))
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:17 pm

Lukas shook his head. "Practically anyone can do those kinds of things to people like you and me unless we fight back. That annoying Dane, his Gryffindor Buddy who is on the Quiddich team with him, even Elizabeta could do it."

Beckoning to Raivis, Lukas tried to get the boy to hurry up a bit so they could start moving upstairs. "But you just don't let them push you around." Letting out a sigh, Lukas continued.

"Maybe you could find a friend closer to your age? It's good that you have become friends with Lovino and I, but what about that small blond kid who runs around all the time? Uhh... Kirkland? He's related to the professor of the same name I think."

"Lets head upstairs and get you set in bed. I'll grab your things from the Hufflepuff common room later so you'll be ready for classes tomorrow."

((Sorry, not only for the lateness here since I have been traveling a lot, but for all the text. Norway doesn't seem like he's very emotional, so I can't ever think of anything to have him really think/feel. XD But with Raivis, it works. I can't find you on the FB group~ *cries* I bet you've seen me though, XD since I wrote a post somewhere on there about you. XD))
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:28 am

"That's...that's the problem, though." Raivis wrung his hands, shakily standing up. "I can't fight back. I'll be hurt even worse if I do. I know that from experience." The last part was mumbled. "And now that he..." He closed his eyes, wincing, "Now that he crossed the line, nothing will ever be the same. I could barely look at him before, but now? What happens if I have a class with him? I won't be able to think of anything but..."

Raivis held a hand to his mouth, hoping he wouldn't vomit again.

"Kirkland wouldn't want to be friends with me. He's too good for me. Before you say otherwise; I know it's true." Raivis' already broken heart was shattering as he said those words. He had seen the boy around the school and desperately wanted to talk to him, but he lacked the confidence. He hoped that someday, he would grow bold enough to, but after the events of the day, he wasn't sure if he ever would.

He slowly walked to Lukas, not meeting the older boy's eyes. "Can you show me to a bed now?"

((Oh, that's okay; I've been pretty busy with college. I don't mind Lukas not saying much; he's just a cold, reserved character [and I love him for it, XDD]. Since I finished most of my homework tonight, I'll have time to respond more tomorrow. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:37 am

Letting a look of mild disappointment flash across his face, Lukas nodded slightly and gently guided Raivis up the stairs to the boys dorms.

"This is for you. You can pull the curtains for more privacy. There aren't many of us here like I said, so no one will bother you."

Lukas pulled some extra blankets from under the bed. "And don't worry about Ivan, he won't come here. I don't think he has the mental capacity to solve today's riddle."

((Don't worry. XD I still have homework too... and I still need to finish my chapter... Blah... *<- unmotivated sound*))
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Raivis caught the disappointed look Lukas gave him, feeling more worthless than he already did. I know I'm disappointing, Lukas. I'm sorry. I just can't do anything right...

Plastering a semi-composed expression on his face, Raivis slowly followed Lukas to the boys' dorms. When the older boy pointed out which one was for him, Raivis nodded.

"Thank you," he whispered, softly smiling. He pulled the curtains shut and buried himself under the blankets. He waited until he was sure Lukas was gone before quietly sobbing into his pillow. When he could shed no more tears, he allowed sleep to overtake him.

Raivis ran down the hallway, his heart beating painfully in his chest. When he got too exhausted he fell to the floor, gasping. Before he could move, Ivan was there, pinning his arms above his head and removing all of his clothing.

Raivis closed his eyes when Ivan removed his own clothes, hoping that if he retreated into his mind enough, he wouldn't feel any pain. He was wrong.

His eyes snapped open when he heard whispers and laughter. Blinking his tears away, he could see Lukas, Lovino, the Kirkland boy, Roderich, and even the Dane whose name he didn't know pointing and laughing at him.

"Please!" he cried, trying to push Ivan off of him while simultanously reaching out to the bystanders. "Help me!"

Tears blurred his vision when no one listened. "Why are you watching? It hurts; he's hurting me!"

Lukas knelt down, brushing his hand across Raivis' tearstained face. "Why would we help you? You're nothing. This is your purpose in life."

Raivis screamed, knowing deep inside that the older boy was right...

Raivis sat bolt upright, breathing heavily. He grabbed his pillow and hugged it, trying to get his heart to slow down.

It was only a dream, he thought, sighing in relief. Just a dream...

((Haha, homework sucks. Seriously, it drains me, and once I'm finished with it, all I want to do it rest/watch anime...))
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:55 am

Lukas gave a sigh and shifted the bundle of clothing to his opposite hand. He had trekked back down all the stairs, then through all the hallways to the kitchen, where he made his way into the Hufflepuff common room.

Although he'd gotten a lot of bewildered looked from the Hufflepuffs, Lukas had convinced them, more like commanded them, to show him to Raivis' bed.

After quickly gathering up some of the Hufflepuff colored robes, Lukas paused and glanced around the boys dorms. Giving a polite smile to the bewildered Hufflepuffs, Lukas started his long journey back to the Ravenclaw dorms.

It was so late that there weren't any other students in the halls. Lukas' footsteps echoed through the pitch black halls as he slowly walked back to the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:59 pm

After his heart rate slowed, Raivis sighed shakily, hugging his pillow close to his chest. He buried his face in it, sobbing quietly. Though he knew what happened was only a nightmare, to him, it had some truth in it. He doubted that anyone cared enough about him to help him the next time Ivan tried something. The thought was no longer saddening; to him, it was just a part of life.

No longer able to sleep, Raivis curled his knees to his chest, sighing. I hope I didn't scream out loud... He felt himself blushing at the thought. Since no one yelled at him yet, he assumed he didn't. Unless it was too quiet...

Shrugging, Raivis forced his his eyes closed, though sleep wouldn't come. Instead, he contemplated his short (and miserable) life, wondering if it was even worth living anymore.

No! Don't think that way! Raivis started shaking more severely, darker thoughts invading his mind. Unable to take anymore, Raivis screamed.

Realizing what he just did, Raivis clapped a hand over his mouth. Oh no! However, he was happy that the embarrassment forced all thoughts of killing himself out of his mind. He actually hoped that someone would check on him; being alone was killing him inside.

((Sorry, long post is long. I'm excited to be posting again, since I finally finished my ten pages of Japanese homework and eleven page re-telling of Sophocles' Electra yesterday. ^^ -Is very happy-))
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:55 am

Lukas made his way up the stairs back to the Ravenclaw common room. He couldn't wait to just go to bed.

Dropping the clothing near the end of the bed that Raivis was staying in, Lukas paused and glanced over the boy. Though his face was unclear and dark due to the lack of lights in the room, Lukas squinted and attempted to make sure that the kid was sleeping.

Nodding approvingly at the Hufflepuff, Lukas turned and quietly stepped across the room to his own bed. Slipping off his robes and sliding into the bed, Lukas gave a small sigh.

((sorry it's so short. I'm rather tired right now, but I might not have time to update again within the next few days.))
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace anf Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Raivis was torn between calling out to Lukas and going back to pretending he was asleep. He knew he had to 'man up' and handle things by himself, but his nightmare scared him. He wanted to know that Lukas didn't think that being Ivan's plaything was his only purpose in life.

On the other hand, he knew that Lukas must have been tired from taking care of him, and climbing so many stairs, so Raivis didn't want to be a burden. (Though he knew he was one already.)

Sighing, Raivis curled up, burying himself under the blankets. Please, just let me sleep. Softly whimpering, he closed his eyes once more.

((Oh, that's all right; I'm going to be pretty busy, too. School is so annoying...))
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:28 am

Sleep did come for Raivis, but unfortunately, he found himself trapped in another nightmare...

Everyone he knew stood around Ivan as he beat Raivis. They had no faces, but Raivis could feel them staring at him, looking down on him for not being able to defend himself.

"I'm trying!" Raivis sobbed, attempting to block one of Ivan's punches. The action was futile, and only made the hit worse. "It's not my fault I'm so small; I was born that way!" He reached out to the crowd. "Ivan's just too strong; I can't stop him! I'm not weak! I'm not!"

Though the crowd said nothing, Raivis could sense their disappointment. One by one they left, shaking their heads and disappearing through a doorway. Soon, the only people left were the Kirkland boy, Lovino, Lukas, and the Danish Gryffindor. They just stared at Raivis, shaking their heads. Then, they left as well. The last thing Raivis saw was Ivan's predatory smile before the Russian lunged at him...

Raivis gasped as he sat up, wrapping his arms around himself. His entire body trembled, and no matter what he did, the tiny shakes wouldn't stop. He noticed that the room got lighter, and assumed that it was morning. He hoped that Lukas would check up on him, but wasn't holding his breath; he knew that he already annoyed the Norwegian.

((Sorry; long-ish post is long-ish, XDD.))
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik

Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Lukas moved up the stairs and opened the door quietly, peering into the dorm room. Everyone had awakened already, except for the little Latvian boy.

Seeing Raivis sitting up, Lukas opened the door widen and allowed it to squeak loudly.

"Your robes should be in one of the drawers built into the bed. I put them there last night, along with your bag."

Lukas moved to his own bed and gathered some of this things, glancing over a few notes from the previous day. "I don't think we have many classes together today, so I'd recommend sticking around Lovino or that Peter kid today."

Glancing back at Raivis, Lukas gave a sigh as he saw that the boy hadn't moved from the bed still.

"Come on. I'm not gonna miss breakfast and be late for class because I am waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
Raivis Galante

Raivis Galante

PostSubject: re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:18 am

"Come on. I'm not gonna miss breakfast and be late for class because I am waiting for you."

As soon as Lukas spoke, Raivis snapped himself out of his thoughts. He shook his head, throwing off the covers and stumbling out of the bed.

"Will you wait for me to change?" Raivis didn't want Lukas to leave just yet. He knew that he would be on his own for most of the day, but he just wanted to join someone at breakfast.

Grabbing the first shirt and pants he saw, he quickly pulled off his sweat-stained clothes and shakily threw them on.

Smiling slightly, he looked up at the Norwegian. "We can go now."

((Sorry this is so short, XD. I can start the new thread in the Great Hall or the Common Room, or something...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Peace and Quiet   Looking for Peace and Quiet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Peace and Quiet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia School of Whichcraft and Wizardry :: General Rooms :: Library-
Jump to: